5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

StickVA

Reaction score
talked to the dealer and they said years ago they had hot codes but those went away with covid. Im just hoping it does not take a year like my brothers tundra he ordered during christmas.
There must be some difference in ordering being Canada and US as we discussed earlier in this thread that in Canada you can still order a 5.7 Hemi without e-torque but in US the only option for a 5.7 Hemi is with e-torque.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
Just got an email from US Customer Care, and they said my truck is scheduled for the week of 1/16/23!! Also with the comforting words of, “Subject to change.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There must be some difference in ordering being Canada and US as we discussed earlier in this thread that in Canada you can still order a 5.7 Hemi without e-torque but in US the only option for a 5.7 Hemi is with e-torque.
well its always been like that, there is more then that, there is also specific model for canada as well, like the sport model for example

but ordering process seems to be the same

LGB24

Reaction score
Just got an email from US Customer Care, and they said my truck is scheduled for the week of 1/16/23!! Also with the comforting words of, “Subject to change.”

That doesn’t bode well for me. I went D1 on 12/15, and the Ram Chat person said I should expect to start production next week. I haven’t received any emails from Ram. I’m guessing the Ram Chat person is full of ****.

When did you go D1?

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
That doesn’t bode well for me. I went D1 on 12/15, and the Ram Chat person said I should expect to start production next week. I haven’t received any emails from Ram. I’m guessing the Ram Chat person is full of ****.

When did you go D1?
I went d1 dec 23rd and am scheduled for 1/25. So that would be about right for you. But then again they were closed this week when i do not think they originally were supposed to be.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score

When did you go D1?

I was also 12/15, so maybe in a couple of days you will get an email too.

LGB24

Reaction score
I went d1 dec 23rd and am scheduled for 1/25. So that would be about right for you. But then again they were closed this week when i do not think they originally were supposed to be.
How did you find out the exact scheduling date?

ObiRedKenobi

Reaction score
Well the day I was afraid of has come. I was on my way home today and my truck 05 Ram 1500 started running rough. Maybe it's just a coil pack I dunno yet but any way I shake it I just don't want to put any money into it.

Not quite sure what to do at this point. If it's something that's going to be more than 100 bucks to fix I definitely don't want to do it. Thing is I started doing property management with my wife June of last year and I have to have a truck to keep the contractors going and keep my tools on etc. I can't wait till the end of the month when my truck is supposed to get here.

I'll poke at it tomorrow and see if I can get it running for a while longer but if it breaks down I'll have to do something.

motstock

Reaction score
I was also 12/15, so maybe in a couple of days you will get an email too.

I went to D1 on 12/15 as well, my sales rep said it‘s scheduled to be completed on 1/22, but who knows with the shut down. i guess i’ll just have to keep shopping for mods and upgrades😁

DiezNutz

Reaction score
well that's not a good sign...
My Est. Delivery date had solidly been 1/11 (next Weds) for days, and today just went TBD :unsure:
Hopefully there wasn't a shipping mishap 🤞🤞

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
well that's not a good sign...
My Est. Delivery date had solidly been 1/11 (next Weds) for days, and today just went TBD :unsure:
Hopefully there wasn't a shipping mishap 🤞🤞
Apparently it does that for everyone shortly before delivery.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
Apparently it does that for everyone shortly before delivery.
I was hoping that was the case, I just didn't want to jinx it 😅 ... I believe I've seen that happen to a couple of other folks here (y)

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Ordered mine on Sept 15th, confirmed on Sept 23rd. Scheduled on December 14th on my pizza tracker but no word on when it's supposed to go into production anywhere. (I'm 503 group)

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
I was confused because I had the original POC from when I ordered it that was signed. I didn't realize they updated them.

StickVA

Reaction score
Thank you! Already got a response from my sales person. Estimated ship day of 1/11/2023.. So maybe next week?? I guess I'll believe it when i see it.
Interesting. You are given a ship date of 1/11 but you are still in D1 and the RAM TRACKER is showing you in D1 with no BS or WS. Seems like either the information is not getting updated or the ship date is in error. I've been in D1 since Dec 14 as well so I'm hoping maybe I'll get the same good news. Anyway, I hope your ship date is correct and you get your new truck soon TACKLEBOX!

Users who are viewing this thread