5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol got it. Are we incorporated in that form that was made or do we have a separate one, because my info is on that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As @bigdodge said, that sheet isnt specific to any forum but rather just all trucks that come out of Sterling Heights (SHAP) Its far easier to report it that way.

coldhammer

Reaction score
Watching those trim levels with built go up but no numbers shipped yet...I know it's probably just standard and waiting to get to some key number, but I'm bored and it's more fun to think of theories (conspiracy and otherwise) on why they haven't shipped yet.

mainjet

Reaction score
1438 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

Watching those trim levels with built go up but no numbers shipped yet...I know it's probably just standard and waiting to get to some key number, but I'm bored and it's more fun to think of theories (conspiracy and otherwise) on why they haven't shipped yet.
There's the real conspiracy - "None of them were forum members". 😁

nolz7

Reaction score
I did get an email & text on Sunday that my Bighorn has shipped.

spithead051

Reaction score

There's 100% an issue with the new cluster as the only trucks that have shipped so far are Tradesman and Big Horns, which utilize the standard clusters. Also waiting to see a Granite truck get built to confirm that the paint shortage is truly over.

coldhammer

Reaction score
There's 100% an issue with the new cluster as the only trucks that have shipped so far are Tradesman and Big Horns, which utilize the standard clusters. Also waiting to see a Granite truck get built to confirm that the paint shortage is truly over.
I'm choosing to blame gremlins.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious - where do you get your information?

spithead051

Reaction score
I'm curious - where do you get your information?

Mainly what has been said across various forums and social media groups. 5thgen and TRX forums have by far the most but folks' seem to find "insider info" from all over the place.

I also have way too much free time and I used to do data analysis for a living so I tend to put dots together very quickly. If only I could figure out how these things get scheduled...

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Mainly what has been said across various forums and social media groups. 5thgen and TRX forums have by far the most but folks' seem to find "insider info" from all over the place.

I also have way too much free time and I used to do data analysis for a living so I tend to put dots together very quickly. If only I could figure out how these things get scheduled...
unless you have someone that works at the plant the only person to believe is
Butter Da Great aka KnightMare

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very true, I am in no way claiming to be a confirmed source of knowledge.
Well you happen to be spot on with your analysis. Almost 900 window stickers right now (on 4462 build sheets), and all of the WS’s are Bighorns and Tradesmen. Roughly half with the 3.5” cluster and half with the 7” cluster. Not a single WS with the 12” cluster.

Oh, and no Granite trucks yet either.

Last edited:

JDK6653

Reaction score
Trying to get clarity, are the classics currently being built or is it just the new body style being built at this time. Anyone know?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to get clarity, are the classics currently being built or is it just the new body style being built at this time. Anyone know?
The Classic (DS) is built in a different plant, and on a different timeline (I think). I’m not really sure when the 2023 production starts on that.

But yes, they ARE being built.

cliffsta

Reaction score
FWIW…. I mentioned to my father in law about the granite paint issue (he ordered a 2023 Laramie in GCM) so he called his dealer… and they confirmed there’s something up with that color. He asked to switch to black. His truck hasn’t been scheduled yet so hopefully they can make that change for him. He didn’t order until late October.

Dietz5285

Reaction score
Well you happen to be spot on with your analysis. Almost 900 window stickers right now (on 4462 build sheets), and all of the WS’s are Bighorns and Tradesmen. Roughly half with the 3.5” cluster and half with the 7” cluster. Not a single WS with the 12” cluster.

Oh, and no Granite trucks yet either.
Where is everyone looking to see these window stickers and build sheets?

cliffsta

Reaction score
The very first post in this thread gets updated figures every time Triple_B posts. He posts the count and updates that chart. That's where I and others noticed there's only been BH and Tradesman trucks shipped from the plant.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
triple-b's chart

if you have registered your vin

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Classics are built at the Warren plant in Michigan and the Saltillo plant in Mexico.
Warren currently has just over 4700 in open 1500 Classic orders but has only built 31 pilot trucks to date.
Saltillo also has only built pilot trucks to date and are still building 2022 models as of today.

Users who are viewing this thread