5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

cliffsta

Reaction score
Then me!..... Please? Haha

I’ll gladly go third behind you kind folk.

Notice they haven’t shipped any, either. It’s all build sheets and no window stickers. Wonder if that has to do with the gauge cluster issue that Eighty mentioned.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ll gladly go third behind you kind folk.

Notice they haven’t shipped any, either. It’s all build sheets and no window stickers. Wonder if that has to do with the gauge cluster issue that Eighty mentioned.
For 2022, it was multiple weeks after the first one rolled down the line that they finally started shipping, they had thousands of trucks backed up at that point. So could be a similar situation again this year.

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
This is exciting! I ordered a BHBC fairly early 9/9 and am (in)patiently waiting for news.

Also have my first child on the way due 3/2 so both my kid and my truck are in a drag race before they even know it

Ruger

Reaction score
If you had a 2023 delivered now would you get any incentives at all?
As of right I haven’t seen any 2023 incentives. So I would say no. Hopefully they will be coming out with some soon. If not it’s the negotiated price.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking on both sites (this and TRX) for an update on the 2023 cluster issue, not sure if I missed it. Is there any news on this? Should we assume that uncompleted 2023's are piling up until we hear that it's resolved? TIA

T Ferguson

Reaction score
Did you order yours from MD, @T Ferguson? I was told you couldn't combine ORG w/ Night Edition for 2023 BH...

Ordered from Roanoke Motors in IL. Placed the order on 10/28, no problem combining ORG and Night package. There were some other restrictions e.g. no hemi without eTorque, only 3 available colors (black, red and white) and no trailer steering.

nolz7

Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking on both sites (this and TRX) for an update on the 2023 cluster issue, not sure if I missed it. Is there any news on this? Should we assume that uncompleted 2023's are piling up until we hear that it's resolved? TIA
My 2023 is showing as "built" now on the Ram tracker. Dealer confirmed status now shows as "released" but with no ETA yet.

Users who are viewing this thread