5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you see when an order goes KZX?
Only for members that submitted their tracker details, (So i see the same thing you do). Your tracker still shows in transit (KZM) as of this morning.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The handles are painted (not bare plastic). If you had a black truck, there would be virtually no difference between the styles. So it's not that Ram is going cheap on the handles, they're just painting the handles a different color...black.
And handles are easy to order and swap if you want them different. My driver handle had a decent scrape in it when I picked it up in 2020. The dealer said I will order you a new one since painting a brand new truck will look bad...something to that effect. New handle came in about a week.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh!!! After reloading 100 times today, finally updated!

9928620f068b0a48b2abc1efd67aa814.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AcidMaxx

Reaction score
@MrWeatherman got a WS on 1/25 and just shipped yesterday. There is no chance Ram actually gets us our trucks this month. I had a Tacoma before this and sold it in December before used car prices fell too much more. These trucks better be worth the hype and BS...
I’m in similar situation. I had a 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 lease and was ready to buy it out. But I wanted something bigger and really didn’t like the new Tundra so I ordered a RAM back in September. 2 weeks ago I sold my Tacoma back to the dealership for a little profit after I exhausted 3 lease extensions. My RAM should be at MD this week.

spithead051

Reaction score
@MrWeatherman got a WS on 1/25 and just shipped yesterday. There is no chance Ram actually gets us our trucks this month. I had a Tacoma before this and sold it in December before used car prices fell too much more. These trucks better be worth the hype and BS...

Same, sold my 09 Tacoma back in October knowing I would not see the truck until 2023. Didn't expect my worst case prediction of March to actually be accurate...

If we had ordered our trucks 3 weeks ago they would have been here by now.

StickVA

Reaction score
@LetsGoBrandon24 mine was built on 1/18 but my estimated delivery is 2/21. Since you, I and @spithead051 are all in NoVA I'm thinking one of our delivery dates is wrong. I hope for all our sakes we all get on the same train and they make it here sometime this month. I guess I'll know for next time to order my truck in January. They seem to be building and shipping quicker than the ones in Sep!

spithead051

Reaction score
@LetsGoBrandon24 mine was built on 1/18 but my estimated delivery is 2/21. Since you, I and @spithead051 are all in NoVA I'm thinking one of our delivery dates is wrong. I hope for all our sakes we all get on the same train and they make it here sometime this month. I guess I'll know for next time to order my truck in January. They seem to be building and shipping quicker than the ones in Sep!

Mini meetup at Koons when they all show up? :ROFLMAO:

Sako458Lott

Reaction score
FYI. I ordered from Culpeper Va. and it’s coming by truck not train. Hoping it shows up tomorrow but delivery window just changed to 7 - 21 Feb. called The transport company on Friday and they said trailer was loaded, released and waiting on driver. Dealer should be able to print out transport status. Should look like this: 273A127D-F4E2-4FF4-A857-0A00E2CDA45C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread