5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

mainjet

Reaction score
How long does it take to complete a build and deliver when the RAM Tracker shows that my vehicle now has a window sticker and equipment list?
Who really knows... Let me give you a real world example - IF I track my truck on the pizza tracker it will say shipped and delivery date TBD. However, my truck came in a week ago and I have been enjoying the warm buttery leather seats for a week.

Get a POC every couple days from your dealer and see what that says your status is. If they complain you're bothering them, tell them for 80K they can expect that you want updates often.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
How long does it take to complete a build and deliver when the RAM Tracker shows that my vehicle now has a window sticker and equipment list?
builds take about three days total which includes frame and paint
it takes about one hour for the truck to go down the assembly line.
after which a build sheet is published, the next morning.

bronco44

Reaction score
These have probably been asked before but I couldn't find the answers, so I apologize:
  1. If triple_B doesn't find a BS for our truck in the morning, does that mean it has 0% chance of being pulled in that day? Or do they pull in more as the day goes on?
  2. The VIN grouping chart in the initial post has stopped at group 551, but I've seen a few VINs in group 564 have a BS. Just wondering why its stopped?
    1. I have no idea what goes in to maintaining these charts and if there's anything I could possibly assist with, please reach out (I'm a software dev)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
These have probably been asked before but I couldn't find the answers, so I apologize:
  1. If triple_B doesn't find a BS for our truck in the morning, does that mean it has 0% chance of being pulled in that day? Or do they pull in more as the day goes on?
  2. The VIN grouping chart in the initial post has stopped at group 551, but I've seen a few VINs in group 564 have a BS. Just wondering why its stopped?
    1. I have no idea what goes in to maintaining these charts and if there's anything I could possibly assist with, please reach out (I'm a software dev)
Build sheets are only published once a day, around 7:30am Central.

@triple_B probably just needs to expand the range of VIN groups that show in the chart - the builds are up in the 570’s now.

pintster1

Reaction score
builds take about three days total which includes frame and paint
it takes about one hour for the truck to go down the assembly line.
after which a build sheet is published, the next morning.
Got an email today that my vehicle is completed with an expected delivery of February 22nd!! Very happy.

pintster1

Reaction score
Who really knows... Let me give you a real world example - IF I track my truck on the pizza tracker it will say shipped and delivery date TBD. However, my truck came in a week ago and I have been enjoying the warm buttery leather seats for a week.

Get a POC every couple days from your dealer and see what that says your status is. If they complain you're bothering them, tell them for 80K they can expect that you want updates often.
Delivery 02/22/23

LGB24

Reaction score
@LetsGoBrandon24 When did you get your last POC? If you haven't gotten one in a few days I would get one today. You might see things different than you thought but then again, it could be exactly what you thought. Only one way to tell.
Last one I got was about two weeks ago. I’ll ask for another one.

LGB24

Reaction score
they got there build sheet days ago and are just impatient
I’m pretty sure you’d be a bit annoyed if you got a build sheet five months after ordering and then Ram emailed you and said production hadn’t actually started five days after getting your build sheet.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
So I was excited that I just received an email from Ram. And then I read the email that said my order has been received. My order was confirmed on 12/16 and has been shown as such on the pizza tracker since the day after. How long after confirmation are people getting the received emails from Ram?

Oh, and a couple minutes later I got another email saying that my initial order had also been received.

StickVA

Reaction score
So I was excited that I just received an email from Ram. And then I read the email that said my order has been received. My order was confirmed on 12/16 and has been shown as such on the pizza tracker since the day after. How long after confirmation are people getting the received emails from Ram?

Oh, and a couple minutes later I got another email saying that my initial order had also been received.
For me, I ordered/paid my deposit on 9/11 and got a confirmation email from Ram on 9/13. You can see the rest of my details in the signature block. Been waiting for a while for my truck to make it from SHAP to VA.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
For me, I ordered/paid my deposit on 9/11 and got a confirmation email from Ram on 9/13. You can see the rest of my details in the signature block. Been waiting for a while for my truck to make it from SHAP to VA.

That’s what I would have expected. I have had my VIN for 6 weeks now, but just got my confirmation email today.

GenerallyRam

Reaction score
First off, thank you to all the forum members who helped educate me while I was researching what I wanted.

I was shocked at the speed of my order (understanding shipping could take a fair amount of time). I received my "it has been shipped" email today. Truly thought it would be months not weeks before it was even produced. My order is a 2023 Laramie, night edition in Bright White.

Thanks again!

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 9.24.25 PM.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
First off, thank you to all the forum members who helped educate me while I was researching what I wanted.

I was shocked at the speed of my order (understanding shipping could take a fair amount of time). I received my "it has been shipped" email today. Truly thought it would be months not weeks before it was even produced. My order is a 2023 Laramie, night edition in Bright White.

Thanks again!

View attachment 149998
too bad you are not in the tracker
you might have won the fastest truck award (not really an award just having fun)

@triple_B
@Eighty

what do you two think?
is this the fastest for my23?

Last edited:

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score

Thanks again!

View attachment 149998
I think you win fastest Ram build.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Build sheets are only published once a day, around 7:30am Central.

@triple_B probably just needs to expand the range of VIN groups that show in the chart - the builds are up in the 570’s now.

Sorry about that guys, I didnt realize that when I created the 2023 chart I didnt expand the top end of the FULL Shap plant out and only did the TRX chart. Been corrected now!

bronco44

Reaction score
Sorry about that guys, I didnt realize that when I created the 2023 chart I didnt expand the top end of the FULL Shap plant out and only did the TRX chart. Been corrected now!
No worries at all. Truly appreciate everything you do. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread