5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Kevinn

Reaction score
Just realized my auto stop-start system stops my engine before I make a fully stop around 2-3 miles per hour…. Does anyone else have the same issue? (I don’t know if it is a normal behavior tho)
yea mine does the same. the stop/start is so annoying when added to the massive pedal lag. my 2014 had pedal lag but no where near my current one has

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yea mine does the same. the stop/start is so annoying when added to the massive pedal lag. my 2014 had pedal lag but no where near my current one has
I think there is a thread that talks about recalibrating the throttle...gas to go...if that is what you are referring to

cliffsta

Reaction score
Just realized my auto stop-start system stops my engine before I make a fully stop around 2-3 miles per hour…. Does anyone else have the same issue? (I don’t know if it is a normal behavior tho)
That’s how mine behaves. Figured it was normal.

Dschmid37

Reaction score
My 2023 is doing the same. Hopefully it's normal.

Dschmid37

Reaction score
I will say that coming from a 2020 Cherokee with auto start stop, which I always turned off because it bothered me so much, that I have to look at the tachometer to see that it's working. Auto start stop is so much better in this new RAM.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
My 2022 did this.

Ejenkins8984

Reaction score
Found 515 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Ejenkins8984, @1Bad_White_TRX, @pruittrf

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
505546 @Ejenkins8984XX
2​
4/8/2023​
FloridaBlueLaramie
509575 @1Bad_White_TRXXX
1​
4/8/2023​
IowaWhiteTRX
573240 @$BillFRAME
4/9/2023​
NVBlueRebel
573502 @CBHFRAME
4/7/2023​
FLSilverRebel
584936 @pruittrfXX
2​
3/30/2023​
KentuckyBlackRebel
I am so stoked! So, from factory to Jacksonville FL, how long should that take? My ETA says April 8, thats over a month away. Is that realistic for a transport time? Another question, in looking at various things online I noticed that the rail system is a Norfolk Southern rail. Based on recent events should I prepare myself for a derailment and not to get the truck soon?

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I am so stoked! So, from factory to Jacksonville FL, how long should that take? My ETA says April 8, thats over a month away. Is that realistic for a transport time? Another question, in looking at various things online I noticed that the rail system is a Norfolk Southern rail. Based on recent events should I prepare myself for a derailment and not to get the truck soon?
you better hope there is no derailment because if there is and the autorack (vehicle carrier) is damaged the entire shipment is destroyed.

april 8 sounds about right, might be even longer

LGB24

Reaction score
The LOOOOOOONG wait is over for @spithead051 and @StickVA and it was great to see y'all's pics. Really happy for you. Now if we can just get @LetsGoBrandon24 to get his, the trifecta will be complete!

We just got our pizza tracker completed as of Friday for our 2nd order from January and are 'hoping' for a delivery by end of March. Besides following this thread, my latest addiction is deciding on the tonneau cover - some really great threads about that on this forum, but it's down to the Bakflip F1 or Diamondback - with the edge currently going to DB from the weather/security perspective.
I complained to my dealership about the truck just sitting around and the other delays in this process. They contacted Ram HQ, which said at the beginning of last week that they were trying to get the truck shipped to Toledo that week and have it on a truck to the dealership early this week. Tracker still says TBD for shipping and ETA. I'm going to check in with the dealership today to see if it actually shipped, but I'm guessing it didn't based on the tracker. I'm about done with this bullsh!t.

StickVA

Reaction score
I complained to my dealership about the truck just sitting around and the other delays in this process. They contacted Ram HQ, which said at the beginning of last week that they were trying to get the truck shipped to Toledo that week and have it on a truck to the dealership early this week. Tracker still says TBD for shipping and ETA. I'm going to check in with the dealership today to see if it actually shipped, but I'm guessing it didn't based on the tracker. I'm about done with this bullsh!t.
Hang in there LGB! I know it's painful but It will be worth it in the end.

bronco44

Reaction score
I'm crossing my fingers for you and am very interested to hear what they say today. If any of this is true, it should mean that my truck would have been shipped as well and be at the dealer this week too 🤞 FWIW, my tracker hasn't updated either and still has an ETA of 3/21

cliffsta

Reaction score
FWIW my tracker quit updating period when mine shipped. It last said “your truck is preparing to head to your dealer” or something along those lines. And the Ram app didn’t track it either. Stay on the dealer they can update you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online