5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

LGB24

Reaction score
Well, I got mine home today, but not without incident. 🤨 I drove it from the dealer straight to the tonneau cover place to get my Xtang-Xceed installed. They backed my truck in then raked my grill with the garage door!! 🤬
Are they going to pay to get it fixed???? Dudes owe you a grill!

Dschmid37

Reaction score
Are they going to pay to get it fixed???? Dudes owe you a grill!
They are going to cover the repair. It took a while to convince him that it happened at his shop. I didn't notice it until I got home.
Usually it takes a couple months to get your first scratch. This one took a couple hours. Damn.
It is fantastic truck though and yes, it was worth the 5 month wait. Hang in there everyone who is still waiting!

mainjet

Reaction score
They are going to cover the repair. It took a while to convince him that it happened at his shop. I didn't notice it until I got home.
Usually it takes a couple months to get your first scratch. This one took a couple hours. Damn.
It is fantastic truck though and yes, it was worth the 5 month wait. Hang in there everyone who is still waiting!
With your location you could probably get a grill cheap through the “aftermarket” with all the RAMS being stolen out of the plant😜

LGB24

Reaction score
Came in Yesterday and I drove it home to safety..... All checks done and all of the items worked so I was happy.
Nice truck! I’m generally not a huge fan of chrome, but it looks really cool against the blue.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice truck! I’m generally not a huge fan of chrome, but it looks really cool against the blue.
I'm not either but I think this is just enough and classes it up a bit. Color bumper was the key. Everyone is getting blackout night appearances...nice to see a switch up.

Goodone

Reaction score
I'm not either but I think this is just enough and classes it up a bit. Color bumper was the key. Everyone is getting blackout night appearances...nice to see a switch up.
I thought about black out but decided against it since the interior is one color in the Elite package. I really wanted this trim in pearl white with a saddle interior but that was not an option in 2023.

Overall I really like the pearl coat paint they put on it - very deep hue that is very bright in the sunshine.

The seats are a dream and having air bags and electronic steering coming from a 2D Jeep Wrangler was like driving a cloud....

Ulster

Reaction score
I thought about black out but decided against it since the interior is one color in the Elite package. I really wanted this trim in pearl white with a saddle interior but that was not an option in 2023.

Overall I really like the pearl coat paint they put on it - very deep hue that is very bright in the sunshine.

The seats are a dream and having air bags and electronic steering coming from a 2D Jeep Wrangler was like driving a cloud....
I too am moving from a Wrangler and really looking forward to a smoother ride.

LGB24

Reaction score

What do you mean by air bags? Like the thing in the steering wheel?

First_RAM

Reaction score
Found 1237 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @First_RAM

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
505546 @Ejenkins8984FRAME
4/8/2023​
FLBlueLaramie
564551 @First_RamXX
7​
3/28/2023​
TexasPatriotLimited
584936 @pruittrfFRAME
3/30/2023​
KYDB BlackRebel
Excellent news. You just cranked up the excitement a few more levels! Thanks for the work you put in to making this tracking possible for the rest of us.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Came in Yesterday and I drove it home to safety..... All checks done and all of the items worked so I was happy.
did you have a check list to work from? Just thinking it would be helpful for others, so they do not overlook things in the excitement of it all. :) looking more closely I was hoping there would be the chrome inserts on the door handle like they advertise on the website gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread