5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
1824 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @tgstl

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
424537 @tgstlXMissouriSilverLimited
Kind of seems that I am the only one left watching this thread. Any idea of what is left for 2022's to be built?

hogger

Reaction score
Kind of seems that I am the only one left watching this thread. Any idea of what is left for 2022's to be built?
I'm still keeping an eye on it to see if I can glean some hints as to what else might be coming out to dealer stock. Or at least to know when to stop checking for updates.

JoeI21

Reaction score
has anyone used the ram app to track your truck as it is being shipped after dealer receives it and sends it off on a transport? i tried using mine to do this but it doesn’t seem to be updating

OudeJonge

Reaction score
has anyone used the ram app to track your truck as it is being shipped after dealer receives it and sends it off on a transport? i tried using mine to do this but it doesn’t seem to be updating
I've been following it, but it's been 3 weeks as "shipped" and delivery date is still "TBD". I still check it occasionally, but I don't think it's very helpful.
I noticed that the waitingforjeep.com site actually provides a current status code, which isn't available on ramtrucks.com. But that hasn't changed for my truck in 3 weeks either.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I've been following it, but it's been 3 weeks as "shipped" and delivery date is still "TBD". I still check it occasionally, but I don't think it's very helpful.
I noticed that the waitingforjeep.com site actually provides a current status code, which isn't available on ramtrucks.com. But that hasn't changed for my truck in 3 weeks either.
your dealer knows where your truck is via the dealer connect program

KurtLaf

Reaction score
I used the app when my truck was in transit. It worked pretty well. It seemed to update about every couple of hours or so.

M02v8r

Reaction score
Nope, there are a few of us still hanging out. Kind of surprised 2022's are still being built so check in here occasionally to see where things are at.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
for mine it shows "delivered" after my dealer received it.
I think the app only covers until dealer receives it. after the dealer ships to you you'll need to ask dealer for updates or tracking.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
for mine it shows "delivered" after my dealer received it.
I think the app only covers until dealer receives it. after the dealer ships to you you'll need to ask dealer for updates or tracking.
I think he is referring to the RAM app where you can track, auto start, look at truck stats etc once you take ownership, not the RAM TRACKING website used prior to taking delivery.

There are been multiple users claim to have had their dealer activate the system prior to putting the truck on the transport and they can track the truck as it moves across the country.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think he is referring to the RAM app where you can track, auto start, look at truck stats etc once you take ownership, not the RAM TRACKING website used prior to taking delivery.

There are been multiple users claim to have had their dealer activate the system prior to putting the truck on the transport and they can track the truck as it moves across the country.
ah i see

Users who are viewing this thread