5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cliffsta

Reaction score
I ordered in July with a realistic goal for delivery by thanksgiving and a worst case thought of christmas. looks like thanksgiving will be close but if i was you i’d look more at easter for reality
I ordered 8/22. Christmas would be four full months. I’ll be pretty sick if it’s too deep into 2023. I just hope they start 2023 production this month and it doesn’t slip any further. I literally ordered the week orders opened for 2023. I don’t know how much longer my marriage can take being a one car household 😂

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
998 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

Some extra stats for todays builds.

ALL BUILDS TODAY:
Wait from VIN being issued to build starting is 50 days with the max being 448 and the min being 5 days.

FOR TRX'S ONLY:
Wait from VIN being issued to build starting is 47 days with the max being 132 and the min being 30 days.
This post still gives me hope as I believe mine should be around 425 days today, but I don't know that it has been issued a VIN.

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
I understand not producing a ton of 2023s with high 2022 inventory, but why not start producing SOLD 2023 orders? They could make more money by not offering incentives on 2023s due to the high 2022 inventory. The inventory isn’t going anywhere soon with Sloppy Joe’s interest rates.
Because they are still building sold 2022 orders.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Because they are still building sold 2022 orders.
It baffles me how they can still be building sold 2022 orders when dealers are getting truckloads of allocated orders and filling lots with crazy inventory. Built to order was supposed to be a priority. Ridiculous.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It baffles me how they can still be building sold 2022 orders when dealers are getting truckloads of allocated orders and filling lots with crazy inventory. Built to order was supposed to be a priority. Ridiculous.
That's a big lie, apparently. Lots of dealers say it, but the reality hasn't held up. Since the very first days of 2022 production, I watched dealer stock orders being built, while a bunch of us with sold orders waited patiently.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's a big lie, apparently. Lots of dealers say it, but the reality hasn't held up. Since the very first days of 2022 production, I watched dealer stock orders being built, while a bunch of us with sold orders waited patiently.
Kinda figured it was a lie. That’s something they need to change but probably never will.

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
I am approaching 61 weeks since my order was confirmed. 9/9/2021

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
You’re a patient guy for sure. That would be enough for me to take a loss on the deposit and go elsewhere 😬
Seriously looking at the Chevy I6 Duramax. I have an ecodiesel on order. They will probably run out of motors before they build mine.

tito210

Reaction score
Anyone one here have access to the dealer tracking system? Not getting much from my broker on shipment progress. Its early but reading some folks responses here, just wanted to make sure its not on the lot already. (VIN: 1C6RRFMG3NN451061, est. delivery 11/11

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Anyone one here have access to the dealer tracking system? Not getting much from my broker on shipment progress. Its early but reading some folks responses here, just wanted to make sure its not on the lot already. (VIN: 1C6RRFMG3NN451061, est. delivery 11/11
is this a fleet order?
build sheet

window sticker

shows built on oct 13, 2022
stop by a dealer and see if they can look it up for you

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I wasn't very patient.

Users who are viewing this thread