5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Mine was quick. Window sticker to shipped was same day 9/2. Just got word it was delivered today to a dealership in Chicago.

KurtLaf

Reaction score
Thanks triple_B...I hope Nannni gets his build soon as well as anyone else that has been waiting longer than me🤞:)
For those that ordered from MD, MD said it's on the train and sch to arrive in Port Allen, LA 09/16, rail yard to MD is 10-14 days, then PDI

cleigh

Reaction score
Thanks triple_B...I hope Nannni gets his build soon as well as anyone else that has been waiting longer than me🤞:)
For those that ordered from MD, MD said it's on the train and sch to arrive in Port Allen, LA 09/16, rail yard to MD is 10-14 days, then PDI

Awesome, thank you for the updated timeline guesses!

Mine's scheduled to be built 9/22, and I'm trying to figure out when in October roughly I need to plan to travel for four days :) I'm thinking the week of the 18th, but we'll see!

Kemcar

Reaction score
Awesome, thank you for the updated timeline guesses!

Mine's scheduled to be built 9/22, and I'm trying to figure out when in October roughly I need to plan to travel for four days :) I'm thinking the week of the 18th, but we'll see!
Same mine is scheduled to be built 9/21. I was thinking around late October at the earliest, not getting my hopes to high!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Knightmare (on the TRX forum) is reporting that production is cancelled until 9/18. Only repairs will be working next week. Haven't heard why yet. So everyone with ship dates, be prepared to have those dates move back.

Kemcar

Reaction score
Knightmare (on the TRX forum) is reporting that production is cancelled until 9/18. Only repairs will be working next week. Haven't heard why yet. So everyone with ship dates, be prepared to have those dates move back.
All RAM production or just TRXs? Idk if they are made in the same facility or not.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All RAM production or just TRXs? Idk if they are made in the same facility or not.
They're made in the same facility, on the same production lines. No different than Bighorns vs. Limiteds.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
this does not hold well for the remaining what 328 members or so to get a truck built.

Twil6

Reaction score
Would they ever cancel some of the remaining orders or move them to 23's? Or is an order an order untiled all fulfilled then they will start the 23's

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Would they ever cancel some of the remaining orders or move them to 23's? Or is an order an order untiled all fulfilled then they will start the 23's
according to the two experts here triple_b and eighty and what happened last year once a vin is issued that vin gets built. now there may be times when that does not happen but it was not seen last model year change over. they built both years together.

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
according to the two experts here triple_b and eighty and what happened last year once a vin is issued that vin gets built. now there may be times when that does not happen but it was not seen last model year change over. they built both years together.
They better, after waiting months. How about they build 23's in 23.

ICE-G

Reaction score
if you were able to find new sheets does that mean the plant is running again. or is that irrelevant?
I think I read in the newspaper that they closed weekend to weekend, today through Sunday the 18th and planned restart Monday September 19th.

Users who are viewing this thread