5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Kemcar

Reaction score
1240 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @AMK53

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
413782 @AMK53XLouisianaGraniteLaramie
Just curiosity because you said you have no affiliation with RAM/Dodge how do you get this info? Data base? Like where do you get the updated info. Just curious!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet! What is BStoWS?
Build Sheet to Window Sticker. It will populate once you get your window sticker (showing how many days it took to get through inspection and be released by the plant).

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just curiosity because you said you have no affiliation with RAM/Dodge how do you get this info? Data base? Like where do you get the updated info. Just curious!
Using the public links for the Build Sheets and Window Stickers. I just check all possible VINs one at a time every day and summarize the results for the forums.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So easy, even a caveman could do it :D

CatServant

Reaction score
Using the public links for the Build Sheets and Window Stickers. I just check all possible VINs one at a time every day and summarize the results for the forums.

I only found a way to search by a single VIN. Do you have a script that reads the VINs out of the spreadsheet and performs individual queries?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I only found a way to search by a single VIN. Do you have a script that reads the VINs out of the spreadsheet and performs individual queries?
go here, and look at how a VIN is put together

the vehicle brand, body style, engine size and type, model, series, etc are the same on many models. the first three are the same on all current year trucks. the model year and assemble plant are the same for everything out of sterling heights. the last six are numbers starting with 100001
the check digit is the only number I have not figured out how triple_b gets it.

take my vin as an example
1C6 are all trucks for model year 2022, RREMT these 6 are for all models that are like mine, 6 is the check digit, NN is the year and plant and finally the last six are supposed to be the order they are built but are turning out to be the order they are issued 215530.
does this help?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't read from the spreadsheet, I maintain a local database of all VIN data I have found. I only update the spreadsheet online for the member VINS

Yes, I check the VINs one at a time using the same build sheet link you are. I don't just search the users though, I check ALL VINS so that I can report full plant output for all North American plants currently. As of this morning the total count is at roughly 490,000 VINS I check in the morning and for the shipments scan in the evening it's at about 16,000. Then I scan for all US dealer inventory changes.

U

User_3336

Well I was finally called a couple of days ago with the news the truck was in and they wanted me to come in and pick it up (end of month sale). So wife and I go down and a couple of hours later we drive off with our truck. We are very pleased, amazed at the power and comfort. Here is our window sticker. Thanks to everyone’s support and information on the site.
Looks like about a $2000 price from the POC sheet to the window sticker. What did you pay?

AMK53

Reaction score
How long does it take to ship after inspection is done and window sticker has been released? My ship date has gone to TBD for quite a while even though it passed through inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread