5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So will I see my 22 Back Country ordered early August before January 2023? What's your guys guess as to when it will likely be built and delivered to Mark Dodge by ???
Thanksgiving

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
So will I see my 22 Back Country ordered early August before January 2023? What's your guys guess as to when it will likely be built and delivered to Mark Dodge by ???
Ordered my Back Country late June. Have an estimate ship date on 1 Oct. I would guess Nov for you to go into build status. But, build are all over the place IMO. Once yours shows scheduled (D1), your dealer should have an estimated ship date.

Kemcar

Reaction score
Also, just wanting to ask what is all buzz around Mark Dodge dealership seems like alot of you order from there and go long distances to pick up there. I looked it up its in Louisiana correct?

Jose35324

Reaction score
All the dealers around here are charging a "market adjustment" (several thousands), so I don't trust that they will honor a special order price once the truck comes in.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Also, just wanting to ask what is all buzz around Mark Dodge dealership seems like alot of you order from there and go long distances to pick up there. I looked it up its in Louisiana correct?
yes they are in louisiana
they give a real good deal even when you factor in shipping you come out ahead.

I did not use them because I got several K under msrp at a local dealer, so I was happy.

Abckmyr

Reaction score

10-12k off on my limited. I’ll spend a few hundred bucks flying in to pick it up.
Not one dealer in Dallas could come close. Even used 20-21 selling close to what I’m paying for one new and exactly what I want.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
I got my Limited for 15% under MSRP. The staff is good at keeping you informed on your vehicle status. I signed the paperwork online and did the financing over a zoom meeting. I’m flying there tomorrow to pick up the truck.

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
Well I was finally called a couple of days ago with the news the truck was in and they wanted me to come in and pick it up (end of month sale). So wife and I go down and a couple of hours later we drive off with our truck. We are very pleased, amazed at the power and comfort. Here is our window sticker. Thanks to everyone’s support and information on the site.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 52

KurtLaf

Reaction score
My order went to "In Production Sep-02-2022" yesterday. It does not show up on the tracker. Is this normal?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My order went to "In Production Sep-02-2022" yesterday. It does not show up on the tracker. Is this normal?
You’re on the tracker. You won’t get a build sheet date until the next business day after your truck has gone down the line. So assuming it was built on Friday-Saturday, you should see a build sheet on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday).

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 76 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread