5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

HRCfan1

Reaction score
You’re going to have to wait.. it looks like it takes 8-12 weeks on average to get your truck.
I ordered 7-7 and just got scheduled 7-28 with a build date of 8-29.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered 6/30 and scheduled on 7/13 with no build date. If you just got scheduled how did you get a build date already?

Abckmyr

Reaction score
I ordered 6/30 and scheduled on 7/13 with no build date. If you just got scheduled how did you get a build date already?

From the dealer, the POC has a delivery Date of 8-28 and was told that the delivery date usually around the build date if I’m luck.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1032 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @monza2t

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
364528 @monza2tXX
2​
KansasBlackBig Horn / Lonestar

Abckmyr

Reaction score
Ram tracker, direct dealer contact, and Triple_B's posts here (which are usually ahead of the others).

That’s disappointing knowing you are still waiting on it to be scheduled. I ordered 7-7 and went to scheduled on 7-28 but hasn’t moved since. It’s crazy how some trucks are built in a month and others take several months.

Azsmc

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited on 6/24 and it was built yesterday! Estimated delivery was Sept 25th when it said In Production, and now after being built, says TBD. Im excited and suprised!

Attachments

• 64F364D6-82DD-4877-8904-7C8FB6130EDB.png
    64F364D6-82DD-4877-8904-7C8FB6130EDB.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 31

KurtLaf

Reaction score
I requested MD to see if there is something more needed from me to get it to Scheduled. I'm sure that they can't do much to prioritize. However, at least I can confirm it's not something I did or didn't do.

cleigh

Reaction score
That’s disappointing knowing you are still waiting on it to be scheduled. I ordered 7-7 and went to scheduled on 7-28 but hasn’t moved since. It’s crazy how some trucks are built in a month and others take several months.

By scheduled do you mean you have a specific scheduled date, or do you mean D status that says "firm scheduled" on the POC from the dealer, but no real date?

I'm in D.

cleigh

Reaction score
I requested MD to see if there is something more needed from me to get it to Scheduled. I'm sure that they can't do much to prioritize. However, at least I can confirm it's not something I did or didn't do.

Yeah, I'm through MD as well.

Abckmyr

Reaction score
By scheduled do you mean you have a specific scheduled date, or do you mean D status that says "firm scheduled" on the POC from the dealer, but no real date?

I'm in D.

It’s the estimated ship date on the POC. Sandi at MD said that it wouldn’t ship by that date. It’s more then likely to be built on or by that date. This is my second truck I ordered from them and my first one was built and shipped in less then a month. This one going to take forever.

Nannni

Reaction score
The dealer told me that the tentative build date is 9/26 but, on the ram website I am still on D status. Why is the website not on D1 status if the dealer told me the built date?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, servers are still down this morning.(n)

Same as yesterday

Abckmyr

Reaction score
Well, servers are still down this morning.(n)

Same as yesterday

With the servers being down affect the ram tracker website?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With the servers being down affect the ram tracker website?
I wouldn't expect it to, the window sticker servers are still up.

I don't have a truck on order so I cant view the tracking website. Is it up for you? if so then it's still functioning.

Abckmyr

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect it to, the window sticker servers are still up.

I don't have a truck on order so I cant view the tracking website. Is it up for you? if so then it's still functioning.

It’s still up just didn’t know if the server being down would effect it from being updated.

Users who are viewing this thread