5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
2802 Build Sheets found today. 3 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Ctmaz68, @jn3ll006, @matt

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
357598 @Ctmaz68XLouisianaDelmonicoLaramie
407581 @jn3ll006XFloridaPatriotLimited
421991 @MattXOhioPatriotLimited
Lol, of course the Laramie that I canceled is getting built before my Limited.

At least we are getting closer, my estimated ship date on the Limited is 8/6 now. Maybe by the weekend I'll have some good news.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
2802 Build Sheets found today. 3 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Ctmaz68, @jn3ll006, @matt

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
357598 @Ctmaz68XLouisianaDelmonicoLaramie
407581 @jn3ll006XFloridaPatriotLimited
421991 @MattXOhioPatriotLimited
Is it normal for a Limited trim BS to say "Left Rear Spring - Left Front Spring - Right Rear Spring - Right Front Spring".

Does this means that the Air suspension was deleted? I didn't see the ORG as an option in the BS.

Rammmer

Reaction score
Is it normal for a Limited trim BS to say "Left Rear Spring - Left Front Spring - Right Rear Spring - Right Front Spring".

Does this means that the Air suspension was deleted? I didn't see the ORG as an option in the BS.
This might not exactly answer your question but unless I'm mistaken the Limited trucks with ORG still have air suspension. It's still on the window stickers with the ORG option and it's also listed on the build sheet.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I never really stop to think about how much that factory puts out. Over 2800 trucks in 72 hours. That's a truck every 90 seconds, nonstop for 72 hours (as an average). That's 2800 engines, 11,200 wheels/tires, etc. Pretty wild when you think about it.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
You know, I never really stop to think about how much that factory puts out. Over 2800 trucks in 72 hours. That's a truck every 90 seconds, nonstop for 72 hours (as an average). That's 2800 engines, 11,200 wheels/tires, etc. Pretty wild when you think about it.
not to mention all the other stuff that has to get ready.
dash
steering wheels
doors and panels
seats
carpet
glass
light bulbs
etc

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
the wonder of modern assembly line. I have mad respect for the people who figured out the way to make this happen. If only Ram offers factory delivery experience like BMW or Porsche where you can also get a tour of the factory to see this modern marvel happen with your own eyes...

Freebie2

Reaction score
Hi, Are
these graphs still 2021 and 2022 builds. I keep looking to See and hope these figure will go to no more builds for Alberta until 2023 starts production as we still have no info on our car 18 months out. Dealers still saying ordered. Still only have
Hi In this graph are they only 2021 and 2022. Still trying to keep track on the Alberta numbers as we still have no info from our dealer in Brisbane about the truck. They say it is still orderedand has beeen for 18 months. We have paid 168,000 for this truck here in Aust and they keep coming back saying they don’t know where the truck is. I can’t find anything out with the only number we have which is a von number. Which is 20 ORD 020421 have no idea what this is. When production start on the 2023 will all the numbers on the graph go back to zero for each country. Getting frustrated and angry about the whole bull…… not knowing anything.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi, Are

these graphs still 2021 and 2022 builds. I keep looking to See and hope these figure will go to no more builds for Alberta until 2023 starts production as we still have no info on our car 18 months out. Dealers still saying ordered. Still only have

Hi In this graph are they only 2021 and 2022. Still trying to keep track on the Alberta numbers as we still have no info from our dealer in Brisbane about the truck. They say it is still orderedand has beeen for 18 months. We have paid 168,000 for this truck here in Aust and they keep coming back saying they don’t know where the truck is. I can’t find anything out with the only number we have which is a von number. Which is 20 ORD 020421 have no idea what this is. When production start on the 2023 will all the numbers on the graph go back to zero for each country. Getting frustrated and angry about the whole bull…… not knowing anything.
These charts are for 2022 trucks only. 2021 production ended last year.

Unfortunately, I have read many posts saying that sold orders are being put above fleet orders and if I remember correctly I recall you saying this was a fleet order. I would try calling someone at Stellantis directly and see if you can get answers that way.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Was finally scheduled for production yesterday. Dealer said estimated ship date of 9/2. Happy to see some progress.

Users who are viewing this thread