5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Drone

Reaction score
What trim did you order?
I order the Rebel with the G/T package, Pano Roof and 12A package. I'm deployed overseas so I expected it to be done closer September and it only took a month. Now it has to sit for 2 months until I get home. I hope the dealer takes care of it.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I order the Rebel with the G/T package, Pano Roof and 12A package. I'm deployed overseas so I expected it to be done closer September and it only took a month. Now it has to sit for 2 months until I get home. I hope the dealer takes care of it.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
Might want to contact the dealer on that. Most don’t want to be responsible for a car once it is sold, especially for 2 months. They usually give you a timeframe in order to come get it.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my 22 Laramie yesterday. I'm pissed that they deleted the 115v outlet and inverter, and the under seat storage compartment. And the credits they apply for taking these things away are a joke. $40 credit for losing an inverter, wiring, outlets,etc? Damn that pisses me off.

My Hemi has no start/stop feature either, and some guys say theirs does. What's up with that?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got my 22 Laramie yesterday. I'm pissed that they deleted the 115v outlet and inverter, and the under seat storage compartment. And the credits they apply for taking these things away are a joke. $40 credit for losing an inverter, wiring, outlets,etc? Damn that pisses me off.

My Hemi has no start/stop feature either, and some guys say theirs does. What's up with that?
did you order the truck or just pick it off the lot?

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score

Etorque is the start/stop. Did you pay for Etorque?

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope I have the non eTorque engine, but the Ram website says both versions have start/stop and other fuel saving features.

Oh well, more dependable truck without it I guess.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nope I have the non eTorque engine, but the Ram website says both versions have start/stop and other fuel saving features.

Oh well, more dependable truck without it I guess.
There is no Start/Stop without the eTorque. That’s the whole purpose for it. You need all the eTorque hardware to operate it.

cwisedrum

Reaction score
1803 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @cwisedrum, @speedgeek

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
393084 @CwisedrumXLouisianaBlackLaramie
403515 @SpeedgeekXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
Yaasss! Thanks triple_B! Anyone have experience with pickup from Mark Dodge in Louisiana? They’re telling me it could take them 7-10 days to have truck ready after it’s delivered but my guess is they just don’t want people showing up when the tracker says it’s there.

cleigh

Reaction score
Yaasss! Thanks triple_B! Anyone have experience with pickup from Mark Dodge in Louisiana? They’re telling me it could take them 7-10 days to have truck ready after it’s delivered but my guess is they just don’t want people showing up when the tracker says it’s there.

They've gotten in a TON of trucks (more than 500) in the last two weeks or so, so I think their turn time is a bit slower than usual. 7-10 days for PDI and prep sounds about right based on what we've been seeing in here.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Starting to get a little worried that mine won’t even get scheduled to be built and will roll into 2023 orders. Sigh. What can you do.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
They've gotten in a TON of trucks (more than 500) in the last two weeks or so, so I think their turn time is a bit slower than usual. 7-10 days for PDI and prep sounds about right based on what we've been seeing in here.
I got an update today. Over 600 received now. They need 10 to 14 days at a bare minimum to get it ready for pickup/shipping. I was warned it could be longer than 2 weeks with how slammed they are.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Starting to get a little worried that mine won’t even get scheduled to be built and will roll into 2023 orders. Sigh. What can you do.
I wouldn't worry too much. Even with the latest orders that RAM has taken, the backlog is only ~39,000 trucks. Given that they're building over 7,000/week (current 4-week average), they could knock them all out in less than 6 weeks. As we understand it right now, they won't start the 2023's until 9/23, so there are still almost 9 weeks left.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes that is how it was with mine. Was delivered on July 9th, Ranae told me it would be about 7-10 days before they would get to the PDI and what not. On July 14th Aaron called me and told me the same information. I filed out there credit application that day and didn't actually finalize the paperwork until July 19th. Picked up the truck on July 22nd.

Users who are viewing this thread