5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think if reading your past BS to WS anywhere from 1 day to 2 days??
Based on the data in the tracker, the average is 5.88 days (BS to WS). 5.07 days if you exclude the TRX data.
Median is 2 days, but can be anywhere from same-day to 152 days later.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
@triple_B no matter what I do my VIN does not show up on the Ram Tracker. Have tried 3 times now. Am I doing something wrong?
Are you referring to the newer Ram online tracker where you check your status, or the Google sheet that Triple B maintains?

If it's the Ram owned tracker it's your VON not your VIN. The VON is found on the dealer's POC sheet which they should have given you. If you don't have a copy of your POC sheet ask the dealer for it.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@triple_B no matter what I do my VIN does not show up on the Ram Tracker. Have tried 3 times now. Am I doing something wrong?
Your account is set to private, which means my software cant automatically link to your account and I have to manually make those entries, the manual ones only get done once a week or so when I have time to catch up on all the submissions with no matches.

You are good now, sorry for the trouble.

cwisedrum

Reaction score
Your account is set to private, which means my software cant automatically link to your account and I have to manually make those entries, the manual ones only get done once a week or so when I have time to catch up on all the submissions with no matches.

You are good now, sorry for the trouble.
Ah thanks! Must have set it that way out of habit.

Turd McGurk

Reaction score
Found 944 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @Turd McGurk

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
388047 @Turd McGurkXX
2​
KentuckyGraniteLaramie
They must have overnighted that sucker. My dealership called and said it arrived yesterday, and they got it prepped today. Heading to the lot tomorrow to see if we can agree on numbers. Again, thank you so much triple_B!

Drone

Reaction score
View attachment 135103
im not sure why, but that was an extremely fast turn around from order to delivery.
I thought the same thing on mine.
0e30b175a041ba9b15dd640f34c4b16a.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Popping in to say thanks to @TripleB and others when I ordered last fall. Got my Limited 22 and couldn't be happier. Just be patient. They do show up eventually.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you seeing shipped? Mine just says built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your window sticker is available now which means the truck is finished and ready to leave the factory. Only your dealer can tell you specifically where it is at this point. It may still be sitting at the rail yard waiting on a rail car to become available.

Users who are viewing this thread