5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Reaction score
1335 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @MrHPUX66, @FlightLevel350

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
371242 @MrHPUX66XOhioGraniteRebel
382095 @FlightLevel350XOhioGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar

Thanks! For those who have been through this process - a couple questions.

I have read somewhere on here that once the factory is done - it goes 'down the road' for the spray-in liner, tonneau, steps, etc. Is that still true?

Another interesting thing - earlier this morning when I tracked it on Ram's site with the VON - it said build completed 7/2. and it was shipped on 7/1 and I can view the monroney for it, etc. Then a couple hours later - the shipped date went away. Still showing an ETA to the dealer of 7/18 - we all know it won't take that long, especially when I am 3 hours from Sterling Heights.

Anyone know if at this point "Shipped" means 100% complete and on a semi to me, or does it mean it's going down the road for some more options? I chatted Ram and they couldn't tell me if they had a Cassens tracking number or anything yet - just the canned "It should be at your dealer by 7/18 - Congrats on your new purchase" etc.

Either way - my order went in on 5/26, so pretty quick turnaround. I did the Hemi ET, 3.21 gears, crew cab, tech pkg, Level 2 equipment, LED lighting, rear wheelwell liners, Alpine system, and a brake controller (not the tow tech pkg or whatever its called - I can back a trailer just fine on my own).

Last edited:

90Addict

Reaction score
That is a long time! Mines coming to Delaware. Would assume it should take the same time as it takes mine. Also, what is that tracking website? Cassens or something?
@90Addict I got mine today too but my email didn't have a date on it but the estimated delivery date is 8/4 which seems like a long time to come to NY hahahahaha but congrats
!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow same day BS and WS.
Weekends, especially 3 day weekends will typically end up this way. Since Build Sheets only come out on working business days, the trucks could have started all the way back on Friday, we just dont know it until the next working day which was Tuesday in this case. So we get the BS in the morning and the WS in the evening on the same day.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Tacpguy15, @Wh0urdady2, @TallMoore

(FULL PLANT scan is running extremely slow this morning so this is member only data for now. Will update again later today when the scan finishes)

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
357290 @Tacpguy15XLouisianaGraniteRebel
371623 @wh0urdady2XTennesseeBlueRebel
372395 @TallMooreXTexasWhiteLimited

cleigh

Reaction score
Alright, two more (of the more expensive trims) with vins higher than mine starting. Must be starting to get close!

I have learned through this ordeal that I do not have nearly the patience that I thought I did. Though I think it's really the not knowing that I struggle with. If I had a date I could plan towards (especially since I'm flying to New Orleans to pick it up), I'd be handling it somewhat better.

Users who are viewing this thread