5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

sbcncsu

Reaction score
Got an update on my build: still in "E" status as of 6/20 after going into production on 6/11. Not sure what is taking the frame building process so long. I guess patience is needed!

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Just called MD. My estimated build date is now pushed back to July 4th which we know is a federal holiday so I imagine it will be a few days around that date. Disappointed is an understatement.

I had an event with my daughter for July 8th I was hoping to have the truck then. First-world problems I know, but damn this is nuts watching near-identical trucks ordered after me being built. This means it will be about 3 months from order date just to be built + shipping time. I could order a Limited and probably get it faster.

I was told one person ordered a Power Wagon last November and that individual has seen no updates so yes it could be worse.

Damn this sucks. Such a disappointment.

Last edited:

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
Just called MD. My estimated build date is now pushed back to July 4th which we know is a federal holiday so I imagine it will be a few days around that date. Disappointed is an understatement.

I had an event with my daughter for July 8th I was hoping to have the truck then. First-world problems I know, but damn this is nuts watching near-identical trucks ordered after me being built. This means it will be about 3 months from order date just to be built + shipping time. I could order a Limited and probably get it faster.

I was told one person ordered a Power Wagon last November and that individual has seen no updates so yes it could be worse.

Yup. I put no money down, and have all but decided to walk away from it and let the dealer put it on the lot.

Gas prices have any and all excitement completely gone for me, anyway.

Reaction score
Wonder if ours will switch to the 2023 because the inconvenience. My only concern is I got the 10th anniversary package… I will definitely be hitting up the guy that sold me my truck. He never answers my messages anymore since I bought it from him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d2c797efdc2d9a760d6eaa1b4234097c.jpg

Guess this means things are moving in the right direction…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
CORRECTION :
You meant to say "Sucks for him", you are as happy as a Fatman at the buffet.
Even I can laugh at this. :ROFLMAO:

@90Addict doesn't know it yet, but he's volunteered to take my family and I grocery shopping each week, take us out to dinners, travel, and other vehicle-related trips. I'm paying for gas, but he's my chauffeur. He got voluntold.

90Addict

Reaction score
Even I can laugh at this. :ROFLMAO:

@90Addict doesn't know it yet, but he's volunteered to take my family and I grocery shopping each week, take us out to dinners, travel, and other vehicle-related trips. I'm paying for gas, but he's my chauffeur. He got voluntold.
Just remember I'll either have a moody pregnant woman with me or even worse, two newborn little girls. You buy the fuel and change the diapers, I'll be there lol

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Just remember I'll either have a moody pregnant woman with me or even worse, two newborn little girls. You buy the fuel and change the diapers, I'll be there lol
My wife would love to help with the little ones. I like kids but not diapers! I too have a daughter so can relate. On a serious note congrats on the upcoming little ones!!! Highly suggest you get a diaper genie. If you don't buy one yourselves, add one to a baby registry! :ROFLMAO:

If you guys haven't had a baby shower yet or planning one soon do this it worked great. So my wife came up with the idea that if guests brought a pack of diapers you get registered for a gift give away. We ended up with about 6-7 months worth of diapers! Anyone knows the volume of diapers per day so for us to have 6-7 months' worth it was awesome! Had a closet packed full of diapers.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This graph is somewhat useless anymore as it is difficult to fit 300,000+ trucks worth of data into a single image in any meaningful way but here it is as of this mornings scan.

1655833005825.png

Akerwin10

Reaction score

Provided my truck comes in June 28th, it will be about 3 months exactly from order to delivery for me.

90Addict

Reaction score
My wife would love to help with the little ones. I like kids but not diapers! I too have a daughter so can relate. On a serious note congrats on the upcoming little ones!!! Highly suggest you get a diaper genie. If you don't buy one yourselves, add one to a baby registry! :ROFLMAO:

If you guys haven't had a baby shower yet or planning one soon do this it worked great. So my wife came up with the idea that if guests brought a pack of diapers you get registered for a gift give away. We ended up with about 6-7 months worth of diapers! Anyone knows the volume of diapers per day so for us to have 6-7 months' worth it was awesome! Had a closet packed full of diapers.

Thanks man! Yeah we had the gender reveal pretty early (2 weeks ago, 16wks preggo). We did the same thing tho and had a "bring a pack of diapers and get a chance for a prize". Did a Wawa gift card. Around Aug-sept we will have a baby shower and probably do the same thing again. Need all the diapers with twins lol. Thanks again and sorry everyone for the baby talk and not ram talk.
Well....I did ram her tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread