5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You should be able to look up through cassens. Looks like this. You just enter your VIN# and dealership number.
Cassens was actually my most accurate source when things got close. Following that it was down to the minute when delivered. I knew before my dealer did. Apparently my truck got dropped off by the motor carrier and parked in a hidden spot. 🤨

basementshow

Reaction score
You should be able to look up through cassens. Looks like this. You just enter your VIN# and dealership number.
Cassens gives an "Unable to find the given VIN/Dealer code. Please check and try again." error. I copy/pasted both into the form, so they should be correct. Not sure what's up.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Cassens gives an "Unable to find the given VIN/Dealer code. Please check and try again." error. I copy/pasted both into the form, so they should be correct. Not sure what's up.
That’s the message you’ll get until they physically are actually in the process of shipping. I suspect mine was already on the road by the time my info popped up. Few days later I had my truck.

Other possibility is maybe a different company is shipping. Either way keep entering your info in Cassen’s just in case.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where's the cassen shipping thing?

But very few trucks in Delaware ship via Cassens. They are local to the plant an only ship in the surrounding states. I am not sure where the distance cut off is exactly so you should still check your VIN/dealer number but it may never show up there.

Nj921

Reaction score
Is that one yours? Unfortunately Cassens isn’t shipping them all. They are using 3rd party for many because they are so overbooked. I’ve seen probably 10 different transport truck companies loaded with rams. I’ve been waiting for mine to show up on their site but it hasn’t and has an eta of 6/24 in Bloomfield.

90Addict

Reaction score
Dealer number I assume is like a "store number"? Something I have to call and ask them?

Akerwin10

Reaction score
Is that one yours? Unfortunately Cassens isn’t shipping them all. They are using 3rd party for many because they are so overbooked. I’ve seen probably 10 different transport truck companies loaded with rams. I’ve been waiting for mine to show up on their site but it hasn’t and has an eta of 6/24 in Bloomfield.
Yeah that one is mine, found out it was getting shipped through cassens when my sales person called today. No dates yet but my estimated deliver updated to the 28th on the ram tracking site today. Hoping sooner but who knows.. I'm assuming the day it ships is the day it will also get delivered being so close.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
708 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @NekSemloh, @Way2QWK

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
353924 @NekSemlohXMichiganPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
357333 @Way2QWKXArizonaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
What in the hell? More BCs being built with VINs newer than my BC order. What gives!

90Addict

Reaction score
Does the new tracker show still scheduled or has it changed to in production?
Me and Manchu were just chatting the other day. Pretty sure his is still showing "scheduled". Sucks cause I ordered my bc a month after him and it says it's built

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online