5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
Yea, dealer today told me my expected ship date is 7/1 but hasn’t started production yet, it’s in D1 status though. Online tracker doesn’t show anything other than it’s been scheduled. Ship date already pushed back a day from yesterday as well.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea, dealer today told me my expected ship date is 7/1 but hasn’t started production yet, it’s in D1 status though. Online tracker doesn’t show anything other than it’s been scheduled. Ship date already pushed back a day from yesterday as well.
Dealer should be able to tell you the estimated build date as well.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
Didn’t seem like they could see it…they did say even if it was shipped on 7/1 I likely wouldn’t see it until mid august

cleigh

Reaction score

When did you order?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Really pounding out the Back Country lately.😲

Good news for those that have been waiting.😎

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Really pounding out the Back Country lately.😲

Good news for those that have been waiting.😎
Yes I'm sitting here in a jealous state. A few BCs ordered around the same time as me are done. Not sure why mine hasn't started. Should be any day now.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Be curious to know what the hold up with mine is since the build sheet five days ago. Ram chat says waiting for installation of additional products. All the trucks that had BS the same day as mine all have WS and most of them have the same ad on products that my truck has. Spray in liner, tubular side steps, wheel liners. I also have ppf which I don’t see a lot of people purchasing so I’m wondering if maybe that is the hold up.

Users who are viewing this thread