5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

QuasiSwell21

Reaction score
How's the shipping times looking for everyone outside of Michigan? I know triple B posts that WS/Lot average, but it was way off for me. Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with shipping.

I got my WS on 4/15 and finally got an ETA last week. It stared the shipping process to NC on 5/26 with an original ETA of 6/15. That 6/15 date has been pushed back twice already and now its looking like 6/25. 10 weeks from WS to "hopeful" delivery is crazy.

Modstang

Reaction score
Question for those that ordered a Limited recently, what was the cost of the Level 1 equipment group? I’m in D status and wonder if I can change my order.

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
this is a fleet ordering company. they show fleet dates

don't know if it applies to you
but you should check with your order company and put some pressure on them as MY22 is close to closing
I have checked with my fleet company. They say they can’t get answers from Ram. About ready to cancel and by a Nissan Cummins of the lot. It’s just really frustrating when you see guys order about the same truck and get it with in 3 months.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I have checked with my fleet company. They say they can’t get answers from Ram. About ready to cancel and by a Nissan Cummins of the lot. It’s just really frustrating when you see guys order about the same truck and get it with in 3 months.
are you in the us?
you are seeing trucks built because they ordered directly
why don't you just call mark dodge

Portland

Reaction score
Based on the tracker, it sure seems the orders with the 6'4" bed has all but stopped. It looks @Portland it the oldest one without a BS or WS. Looks like @kent01 just got a BS on June 1. I saw a post where someone mentioned they were have supply issues with beds lately. Still patiently waiting....
Of course it would be mine that's the oldest. That's typically my luck. My dealer has been absolutely NO help either. The sales guy who was helping me either quit or was fired, and nobody else at the dealer knows much more. So frustrating. By the time they finally build this truck it'll be 2023 and the interstate rates will be somewhere nearing 9%. I'm half tempted to cancel my order.

Users who are viewing this thread