5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
EDIT: I was able to get my VON from the Ram 800#. It doesn't work for me when I try it, but it worked for them. They confirmed my order is in D status (scheduled for build, but not being built). Something's off. Either my dealer is lying to me, or they can see information that Ram Customer Service cannot.
If you are in D status, your truck hasn’t been scheduled to be built yet. Put your von and last name into the new tracker and it will show you the status. If your dealer can’t send you a copy of the poc, they are ********ting you

JAKE563

Reaction score
I am in the tracker here. If you scroll up, there was a comment from one of the moderators that my build is the 'oldest build' with a 6'4 bed on the tracker. Lucky me. Also, ramchat no longer exists. They took that option down from their website sometime last week. How do I get a VON so I can track it on the Ram vehicle owners site?

EDIT: I was able to get my VON from the Ram 800#. It doesn't work for me when I try it, but it worked for them. They confirmed my order is in D status (scheduled for build, but not being built). Something's off. Either my dealer is lying to me, or they can see information that Ram Customer Service cannot.
The ram chat is still there click the chat on the bottom left side and talk to the robot and eventually you can talk to a representative.

Portland

Reaction score
If you are in D status, your truck hasn’t been scheduled to be built yet. Put your von and last name into the new tracker and it will show you the status. If your dealer can’t send you a copy of the poc, they are ********ting you

I was able to get my VON from Ram customer care. Unfortualtey when I go to try to track it on their website using my last name and VON, this is what I get:

There’s currently no information about your vehicle available. Please check again later.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If your dealer can’t look up your VON, then there’s something wrong. And there’s something wrong with everything else he told you. Dealers absolutely know the D/D1 difference. Not sure what’s afoot, but this is definitely suspicious.

Dealers, for the most part are . . .not so smart.. (to put it nicely).

They know nothing about the products and even less about the order process. The last year and a half they have done more customer orders then they have in the previous 10 years combined, and yet they have not taken the time or effort to learn the process

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Dealers, for the most part are . . .not so smart.. (to put it nicely).

They no nothing about the products and even less about order process. The last year and a half they have done more customer orders then they have in the previous 10 years combined, and yet they have not taken the time or effort to learn the process
you are the post of the day winner!!!!

:):):)

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was able to get my VON from Ram customer care. Unfortualtey when I go to try to track it on their website using my last name and VON, this is what I get:

There’s currently no information about your vehicle available. Please check again later.
That’s weird. I would still ask your dealer to send you a copy of the POC. If they won’t even show you that I’d be suspicious about everything.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn’t be mad if they held the truck for MY23 and gave me the digital dash, lol.

Something is up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn’t be mad if they held the truck for MY23 and gave me the digital dash, lol.

Something is up though.

have you gotten any answers to the holdup? see alot of builds on their with BS issued back in may with no WS yet. I would be curious to the holdup after a week.

Reaction score
I have been looking at changing the ride height without using a lift....
I was wondering anyone know what's the largest tires you can put on the backcountry without rubbing?

Last edited:

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
have you gotten any answers to the holdup? see alot of builds on their with BS issued back in may with no WS yet. I would be curious to the holdup after a week.

Nope. Everyone, from the dealer to Stellantis chat, says that this is still within a reasonable timeframe.

I haven’t been able to figure out what optional equipment could be the hold up—I mean, I’ve seen trucks built after mine, that are very similar in equipment, get window stickers.

I’m just crossing my fingers it didn’t get damaged while in transit to the body vendor or at the body vendor.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope. Everyone, from the dealer to Stellantis chat, says that this is still within a reasonable timeframe.

I haven’t been able to figure out what optional equipment could be the hold up—I mean, I’ve seen trucks built after mine, that are very similar in equipment, get window stickers.

I’m just crossing my fingers it didn’t get damaged while in transit to the body vendor or at the body vendor.

Find that hard to believe that nobody can get an answer to the hold up. Thats **** customer service right there. Sucks you are going through that.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

if you read all 14,376 posts you will find out we have never been able to figure out why some trucks get built and others with the exact same build get passed over

people have posted what they believe is the hold up and @Eighty will post many trucks with the same equipment that were built that day.

the only people who can answer this is RAM management on the factory floor and they are not talking.

we even have a few posters who work the line and they have no clue as to what is up.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There were no Window Stickers tonight across all plants. Maybe they are doing maintenance to the servers or something similar.

I picked up 2273 new trucks hitting dealers' lots so things are still moving.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and we see some members trucks this week!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
There were no Window Stickers tonight across all plants. Maybe they are doing maintenance to the servers or something similar.

I picked up 2273 new trucks hitting dealers' lots so things are still moving.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and we see some members trucks this week!
keep up this great service!

thanks

james1982

Reaction score

Mine showed up at the dealer late Friday night. I went in Saturday to see it and finalize the pricing and paperwork. All the sales agents were drooling over my truck. They haven't had any anniversary editions come through yet and very few in general with the pano sunroof. They said that the pano sunroof is the biggest hold up these days and they don't get many orders with it as an option. Maybe your delay is due to the pano sunroof? It's odd though that you and I got our build sheets the same day with very similar builds but your's is still stuck.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread