5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. Also includes a new addition (@sllp).

Picture1.jpg

gbledsoe3

Reaction score
Based on the tracker, it sure seems the orders with the 6'4" bed has all but stopped. It looks @Portland it the oldest one without a BS or WS. Looks like @kent01 just got a BS on June 1. I saw a post where someone mentioned they were have supply issues with beds lately. Still patiently waiting....

cleigh

Reaction score
Based on the tracker, it sure seems the orders with the 6'4" bed has all but stopped. It looks @Portland it the oldest one without a BS or WS. Looks like @kent01 just got a BS on June 1. I saw a post where someone mentioned they were have supply issues with beds lately. Still patiently waiting....

I ordered on 5/17 and the 6'4 bed was no longer an option for a V8 truck. I was able to get the short bed (and everything else I wanted), so I ran with that.

Nannni

Reaction score
It sure seems the 6'4" bed is holding mine up too.
Same ordered on 5/3 and still on D :( if I knew the bed was gonna take this long I would have went with 5’7 and not have too wait too much.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Same ordered on 5/3 and still on D :( if I knew the bed was gonna take this long I would have went with 5’7 and not have too wait too much.
I have a short bed. Took me about 7.5 weeks to get a scheduled build date.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my big horn crew cab with the 6.4 bed, scheduled to be built 6/11, ordered on 4/8. I think the night edition parts were my hold up.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Hopefully they will get a batch of long beds soon and then all the backlogged trucks will get built the same day. I guess I shouldn't worry just yet, it has only been a month since I placed my order, I feel for those who have been waiting for months.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
....maybe it's not the beds. Those of you in limbo, what do our trucks have in common, other than the box size? I was thinking maybe because I ordered air suspension on a laramie, or maybe the off road or trailer tow group, or the advanced safety package....who knows.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hopefully they will get a batch of long beds soon and then all the backlogged trucks will get built the same day. I guess I shouldn't worry just yet, it has only been a month since I placed my order, I feel for those who have been waiting for months.
you do know that SHAP has a stamping plant and the beds are made on site.
if they are not producing 6.5 beds it might be because of a material shortage, stamping issue or any number of things.

no one has been able to figure out any of the back logs this strange production year.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you do know that SHAP has a stamping plant and the beds are made on site.
if they are not producing 6.5 beds it might be because of a material shortage, stamping issue or any number of things.

no one has been able to figure out any of the back logs this strange production year.
What we have figured it out though is if you order a black limited that **** gets built immediately

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
What we have figured it out though is if you order a black limited that **** gets built immediately
I sure hope so. Black limited ordered with the 6’4” bed! No movement since May23. Not surprised by any means. Second truck I’ve ordered. Put in order for sierra 1500 Denali ultimate back in December and it never got picked up for production so cancelled it.

Last edited:

JVSTBEE

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread