5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
when you order a limited, you immediately go to the front of the line, they tell every other peon who ordered a big horn or Laramie to **** off. They realize you have money and they want to make you happy.
Meanwhile the TRX guys waiting 8 months are shaking their heads in disgust. 🤣

Akerwin10

Reaction score
I ordered laramie with 6'4" bed also starting off may, is it taking longer to schedule because it's not the standard bed?
Funny thing is I was talking to my buddy who works at the sterling heights plant and he said they were sent home early the other day because they ran out of beds... Obviously the shipment came in the next day but it has been happening. He says they run out of random parts on a daily basis and are extremely backed up.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Funny thing is I was talking to my buddy who works at the sterling heights plant and he said they were sent home early the other day because they ran out of beds... Obviously the shipment came in the next day but it has been happening. He says they run out of random parts on a daily basis and are extremely backed up.
takes sheet metal to stamp out the beds

this statement should be at the top of every thread!!!
"He says they run out of random parts on a daily basis and are extremely backed up."

Zjonesie

Reaction score
Look at most of our signatures.... it will help provide an idea on a timeline. It's not perfect, but you can get an overall sense of dates.

Only model from what most of us can tell is an outlier in term of quickness is the Limited. They seem to get built much quicker than other trims. Also having a black color + Limited and you are even more golden as black is generally the most produced color.
Oh man I must have something that’s holding up my Limited then. From order to VIN was 6 weeks. Then from VIN to build is 7.5 weeks. Then however long it takes from there.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
My truck is built and ready. Only frustrating thing is it’s sitting in a shipping yard about an hour away from my dealer but they’re saying it could take 3 weeks to bring it up. Like, let me go get it and I’ll take it to the dealer myself

Attachments

• 8DCA667B-306C-4FAC-8A3C-168A9322610B.jpeg
    8DCA667B-306C-4FAC-8A3C-168A9322610B.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 38

mgoodness

Reaction score
I guess refreshing the web page 12x an hour does pay off! Shes actually built and moving on to the next step. :love:
Lies! I refresh at least that many times each day and my truck is still in production .

We've got very similar builds, though, so I'm hoping she's only four or five days behind ya .

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
950 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum member with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @kent01

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
353743 @Kent01XMarylandBlackLimited

Watching this build, for sure, lol.

35a4ba67b64a9ed15ebffea177e2e578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread