5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
That a ton of rebates, hope I'm that lucky. Is that a area thing with the type of rebates one gets if you know? Thanks John
If you go and build your exact truck on rams website and make sure your zip code is correct it will tell you all the rebates that are available for you. I financed through Chrysler/ram to get that rebate also. The ram website $1000 coupon is done so if you didn’t get one your out of luck there. Hopefully you get a bunch when yours comes in..

jake_eizy

Reaction score
Got the call today that my truck arrived Monday and it’s ready to go. Going to get it Thursday afternoon. Can’t wait!! $3000 worth of rebates. (Including the $1000 RAM Website coupon.). 4% below invoice and rebates.. I am one happy guy 😍😍
How did you get the 1000$ Ram website coupon?

jake_eizy

Reaction score
I got mine from the pop up when you build on the ram website. I hope I can use it. It says must take delivery by April.
got it, so build my vehicle on the website and hope something pops up so I can claim the coupon?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ram chat said this morning that I’m in the paint stage. When is the build sheet typically generated?
Next business morning after it comes off the line. So you'll likely see yours tomorrow morning or the next morning.

Gillytickle

Reaction score
My dealer just told me I am in "KZS - in transit" status, but a window sticker isn't populating yet. Maybe it just shipped today and will show up tomorrow. Hopefully you're in the same boat!
It'll be ready for shipping when your window sticker is available.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
So I ended up giving the Ceramic Coating a go before I pick it up. $700 for a professional job seemed like a fair deal. I need to ask what kind of warranty is on the coating.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
So I ended up giving the Ceramic Coating a go before I pick it up. $700 for a professional job seemed like a fair deal. I need to ask what kind of warranty is on the coating.
Make sure it is going to someone who does it and it isn’t some random salesperson at the dealer doing it. Warranty depends who does it and what product they use.

Users who are viewing this thread