5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Solracer

Reaction score
How is it that the HD owners seem to be able to see all of their status' but not us? lol

Haulin192rbs

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just got the call today, my truck arrived at MD! Quicker than I expected. I was going to fly down and get it, but airfare went through the roof in the past week. I guess I am having it shipped.
Congrats! I see you had a window sticker 4/26.
I was 4/30 so hopefully the phone rings this week or Monday/Tuesday next week. How far is it for you to fly in and drive back?

dcww2019

Reaction score
963 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Oakiestate01, @bcooper86, @jhughson, @Dannybrasco8, @dcww2019
Woohoo! Great news! Excited to be part of the club!

Hunter512

Reaction score
I keep seeing all these 5.7 hemi coming out. Anyone having a ecodiesel built? I'm waiting on a 22 eco laramie. Anyone know if they are having issues with the ecodiesel?

Reaction score
I keep seeing all these 5.7 hemi coming out. Anyone having a ecodiesel built? I'm waiting on a 22 eco laramie. Anyone know if they are having issues with the ecodiesel?
Mine has been built, ordered March 5th and BS/WS on April 29th. Just awaiting shipping to North Carolina

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How is it that the HD owners seem to be able to see all of their status' but not us? lol

They can’t “see” anything either. That tracker is member driven. So all status changes to that sheet happen because each member checks regularly with their dealer and updates the sheet.

That’s why if you read that thread there are tons of “line ### is now (status code)” posts. They are each posting their reported status codes as they get updates from their dealer

Last edited:

Highwayman

Reaction score
Has anyone been in "JB" status (shipped to body vendor) for over a week? Seems odd it would take a week to spray in a bedliner and add a rear step. I also have special ordering condition III (and IV, but I get that one). Anybody have any idea what special ordering condition III is?

Ordered: Jan 2, 2022
D-Scheduled: March 1, 2022
D1 - March 21, 2022
BS - April 28, 2022
I - April 30, 2022
JB -May 2, 2022
BS - ??

2022 Ram Limited, 10th Anniversary Edition, tri-coat white, eTorque, RamBox, Dual Pain Sunroof, Limited Level 1, Trailer Tow Group, Technology Package
Took me 10 days. Was annoying. Hoping it was just a long line and not fixing something bad they found. :)

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
Got the call yesterday that my truck is at the dealership. They are hoping for Saturday delivery. They have to send it out to get the bedliner sprayed. I'm happy to get out of my 19, a few weeks ago it somehow got a small hole in the muffler and sounds terrible. Dealer told me to leave it, its not my problem.

Users who are viewing this thread