5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

eaglemike

Reaction score
Makes me feel good when I see all these BS and WS coming out to the members, Hoping mine be soon. 68 yrs old and not much excites me anymore, but this sure does....Thanks everyone that does the great work on here.....John
Same here, I'll be 68 3 months from today.
I got the call from Mark Dodge a few days ago. New truck shipping Saturday, should be here Monday! Hoping this will be "the truck." The crew at MD has been 100 percent from day 1. Logistics guy suggested starting at $1400, I said go $1500 to get it on the way. Insurance already started so I didn't want to waste time going back and forth.
Best of luck with your truck!!!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Lch6257

Reaction score

rrutkf80

Reaction score
Update
I ordered my Rebel EcoDiesel on 05/09/21 and didnt get delivery until Feb 9 2022. Agonizing wait, I was checking this forum several times a day. But in the end, I got it, its fantastic and fulfills all expectations. The price of diesel has almost doubled since I ordered it but the epected fuel mileage is great and my cost per mile matches the C6 Z06 that sits beside it in the garage. That said I planned on operating the Rebel for a lot less.. How green energy policies could screw up the energy supply so quickly and deteriorate our wallets so fast is an eye opener. $115 to put 25 gallons in the 33 gal tank does get your attention

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just got my Vin from dealership. How do I join in on this fun and be able to track my trucks progress?

90Addict

Reaction score
so do we request edit access or DM someone? sorry im new lol

JPM1

Reaction score
energy policies has nothing to do with the oil companies screwing us!
You should educate yourself on how oil pricing works and how its defined. The current energy policies has everything to do with the pricing to include the Russian the de facto sanctions. I am integrated into that industry and I get paid to understand the Why.

brewdad

Reaction score
I added my vin to the tracker today which stated that it could take up to 48 hours to show up. I now see why so many forum members are ageing prematurely; it is because once one has ordered a Ram, time passes differently. I ordered my truck seven days ago today & it feels more like seven weeks. I will be completely grey headed by the time it arrives.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
I added my vin to the tracker today which stated that it could take up to 48 hours to show up. I now see why so many forum members are ageing prematurely; it is because once one has ordered a Ram, time passes differently. I ordered my truck seven days ago today & it feels more like seven weeks. I will be completely grey headed by the time it arrives.
Ordered my Rebel GT on 4/15 with an estimated build date of 5/16. Hard to believe April was 6 months ago lol but dealer did warn that it could take up to 6-8 months for delivery

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
You should educate yourself on how oil pricing works and how its defined. The current energy policies has everything to do with the pricing to include the Russian the de facto sanctions. I am integrated into that industry and I get paid to understand the Why.
i love it when you right wingers believe everyone else is stupid!!!

90Addict

Reaction score
It's been 5 days for me and I'm in the same boat lol

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's been 5 days for me and I'm in the same boat lol
Best bet is forget you ordered a truck for the first 8 weeks and then start getting excited. The way things are going if you ordered a Limited it will be sitting in your garage by then for about a month. 😆

My BC was built yesterday and today is exactly 8 weeks from the order date. Not bad. Much quicker than I thought but it’s far from delivery yet. Who knows how long that will take. I’m guessing 3-4 weeks but it’s a crap shoot.

truckless

Reaction score

You have no idea! ;) So close.....presumably gonna be getting it next week......but this is how I have felt so many times....

Users who are viewing this thread