5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the dealer is more accurate. Based on what I seen on here .
RamChat sounds like a broken record. For 6 weeks they tell me my truck is scheduled and will be entering the build process very soon. I expect it will be delivered to my dealer and they’ll still be saying that. 🧐

Hunter512

Reaction score
Got another email today from RAM saying I was in the production queue. Chat said my status changed yesterday. Dealer said it should be D1 now, ETA late June.

Ordered 5/4. D/VIN on 5/5. D1 on 5/8.
That's awesome, I ordered 4/4 and just got my D/VIN on 5/6, still waiting. 2022 ecodiesel laramie level 2, offroad group, night edition.

Wincity-Rebel

Reaction score
RamChat sounds like a broken record. For 6 weeks they tell me my truck is scheduled and will be entering the build process very soon. I expect it will be delivered to my dealer and they’ll still be saying that. 🧐
But what does your dealer say?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
But what does your dealer say?
D1 with a ship date of 5/11 which I’m told is the day it leaves the assembly line. I’m not getting too excited about that till I see a build sheet. Been checking daily and nothing so far.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Just G in the Lou

Reaction score
Found 1898 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Haneyrm, @Just G in the Lou, @bdx, @Thatjusthappened82

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
328866 @HaneyrmXX
10​
FloridaSilverLimited
332628 @Just G in the LouXX
7​
MissouriBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
344799 @bdxXX
0​
LouisianaRedLaramie
344845 @Thatjusthappened82XX
0​
ConnecticutSilverRebel
Now let's hope we can shave something off the 29 days, hope being in St Louis will help, we have a big depot across the river.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If we include all trucks and not just forum members, the longest BS to WS record is 163 days. There are 7 trucks that have been waiting even longer, however what I cant tell is if they have been scrapped before getting their window stickers so they may never get one at this point. Current longest is 242 days and still waiting.
@JVSTBEE & @Eighty

Maybe mentioning him spurred things along, the member you talked about this morning got his WS tonight after a 143 day wait, beating the previous member record by 17 days. Pretty sure he walked away two weeks ago though 😖

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Must be something with FSU fans. I am at 26 days without a WS I believe. I emailed the dealership today for only the second time since I placed the order and was told I am back in D1. I was pretty confused so when I pushed they clarified and said they made a mistake and I am in JS awaiting a ride to open up to the dealership. They also claim the system shows it won't ship till the end of the month. Whatever.

I keep getting told by RAM Chat that I am in inspection but the dealer tells me I am in storage awaiting a ride. Not sure who to believe at this point. A month is a long time to be in inspection unless something really bad was found.

I would believe the dealer in this case over ram chat. If the dealer is telling you this, he Probly has the info on his dealerconnect system. You can ask them for a screen shot of that. It will tell you that info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akerwin10

Reaction score
D1 with a ship date of 5/11 which I’m told is the day it leaves the assembly line. I’m not getting too excited about that till I see a build sheet. Been checking daily and nothing so far.
Hope that is right because you and I basically have about the same build. Means mine will be close then too hopefully. Lol

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
@JVSTBEE & @Eighty

Maybe mentioning him spurred things along, the member you talked about this morning got his WS tonight after a 143 day wait, beating the previous member record by 17 days. Pretty sure he walked away two weeks ago though

Nice! Maybe I should mention my own name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ram-583

Reaction score
What are guys thinking millage wise at getting your First Oil Change?

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I had planned on every 3k for the first year before switching to the recommended 6k. But I also planned on adding a catch can too, so that might also change things as well.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Anybody know how long give or take it takes from being unloaded off the train to making it onto a Cassen's truck? My estimated delivery is 5/20-5/26, and it's getting off the train today it seems. Hoping it can show up before 5/20 as I'm going out of town.

franc944

Reaction score
Anybody know how long give or take it takes from being unloaded off the train to making it onto a Cassen's truck? My estimated delivery is 5/20-5/26, and it's getting off the train today it seems. Hoping it can show up before 5/20 as I'm going out of town.
My truck is coming to CT via Rubicon VLS. It was originally to be received by the dealer 5-20 to 5-23. We tracked it yesterday and it came off the train in NY State Saturday and got moved up to a 5-13 to 5-19 delivery. That is a about a 100 mile semi ride. So I will start driving by the local dealership tomorrow to see if it drops but I have a sneaking suspicion that a new Memorial day rebate will come up Monday the 16th because they always do

Last edited:

MO Rebel

Reaction score
I’m just planning on 5K OCI’s. My dealer only uses full synthetic. I’m just shy of 1K a little over a month in. Confirmed with my service manager he has no problems with a catch can (said he actually has one on his Challenger and Ram). My Mishimoto catch can is supposed to be delivered today.

Just G in the Lou

Reaction score
My salesperson is be cryptic he doesn't want to say it'll be here by so and so because he's been burned by disappointment over the last couple years so I have no idea where it is or when it'll be here.
I'm like you and am trying to go camping Memorial Day weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread