5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Wincity-Rebel

Reaction score
Hey y’all, so 4 week ago my truck went into inspection and has been in that status every since. So I talked to a buddy who works for Chrysler and he was able to check the system. Apparently they found some body issues but nothing specific. Has anyone had this issue before or knows how long it takes for them to take care of this issue? I know time varies but I just need some hope lol

JPM1

Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. Also includes new additions (@JPM1, @MateoQueFeo, @DMutt).

View attachment 128558
I just got a status on my truck and this is what I was told by the agent..
"Thank you very much Joey and thank you so much for your patience and holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
The agent could not provide me with and exact status code but just the above description. I see I have the BS but no WS. Do you happen to know where I am in the process and what are the next steps in the process?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a status on my truck and this is what I was told by the agent..
"Thank you very much Joey and thank you so much for your patience and holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
The agent could not provide me with and exact status code but just the above description. I see I have the BS but no WS. Do you happen to know where I am in the process and what are the next steps in the process?
Sounds like JB status to me, on its way towards a window sticker. Here’s a list of codes

Thread 'Order codes list'
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/order-codes-list.921/

FullMilRight

Reaction score
well look what showed up at dealer lot about 15 minutes ago…….. can’t wait to go pick it up. May be a few days since i just left town for a week😂😂

Attachments

• B0BAF01E-AB22-42C7-8BE1-DB9CC4130F58.jpeg
    B0BAF01E-AB22-42C7-8BE1-DB9CC4130F58.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 6EF8633B-94C0-4F93-B77D-78295DFF73A8.jpeg
    6EF8633B-94C0-4F93-B77D-78295DFF73A8.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 42
  • EB0F8211-4EFA-4C43-A487-9EC3D24C5959.jpeg
    EB0F8211-4EFA-4C43-A487-9EC3D24C5959.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 42
  • 565F0FE2-D4EB-4681-A2D0-E8DFA973D7C9.jpeg
    565F0FE2-D4EB-4681-A2D0-E8DFA973D7C9.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 40

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hey y’all, so 4 week ago my truck went into inspection and has been in that status every since. So I talked to a buddy who works for Chrysler and he was able to check the system. Apparently they found some body issues but nothing specific. Has anyone had this issue before or knows how long it takes for them to take care of this issue? I know time varies but I just need some hope lol
can't give hope

just hang in there and know when it shows up it will be worth the wait.

tbnolefan

Reaction score
For member builds, @Nolesfan0525 holds the record at 95 days from BS to WS. But there's a TRX forum member who got his BS 143 days ago, and is still waiting for a WS.
Must be something with FSU fans. I am at 26 days without a WS I believe. I emailed the dealership today for only the second time since I placed the order and was told I am back in D1. I was pretty confused so when I pushed they clarified and said they made a mistake and I am in JS awaiting a ride to open up to the dealership. They also claim the system shows it won't ship till the end of the month. Whatever.
I keep getting told by RAM Chat that I am in inspection but the dealer tells me I am in storage awaiting a ride. Not sure who to believe at this point. A month is a long time to be in inspection unless something really bad was found.

Last edited:

22GTRebel

Reaction score
Must be something with FSU fans. I am at 26 days without a WS I believe. I emailed the dealership today for only the second time since I placed the order and was told I am back in D1. I was pretty confused so when I pushed they clarified and said they made a mistake and I am in JS awaiting a ride to open up to the dealership. They also claim the system shows it won't ship till the end of the month. Whatever.

I keep getting told by RAM Chat that I am in inspection but the dealer tells me I am in storage awaiting a ride. Not sure who to believe at this point. A month is a long time to be in inspection unless something really bad was found.
Yeah well who likes a fan from “Free Shoes University”? Lol if you get that reference then you know who I root for.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got another email today from RAM saying I was in the production queue. Chat said my status changed yesterday. Dealer said it should be D1 now, ETA late June.

Ordered 5/4. D/VIN on 5/5. D1 on 5/8.

Wincity-Rebel

Reaction score

can't give hope

just hang in there and know when it shows up it will be worth the wait.
You’re right in the end I waited like 10 years to finally get a truck so a couple of months won’t hurt lol

Wincity-Rebel

Reaction score

I’m pretty sure the dealer is more accurate. Based on what I seen on here .

Users who are viewing this thread