5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Just G in the Lou

Reaction score
BS means it has finished the main assembly line, you will go to accessories after that for items like bed liners, etc if required by the spec. THen you will com eback to the facotry for inspection, shake down, emmisions, etc. and once you pass final QC the truck will be invoiced to your dealer, sent to shipping and a Window Sticker posted.
YaY just got a note from my dealer I'm in paint!!

bigramguy

Reaction score
Wow.

I was way ahead of the curve. WS on 4/5.....Dealer Lot on 4/21....to So. Cal.
Must be nice. I'm in so cal too. I'll never understand how that works. You would think mine would've been on the same train 🤯

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
Wondering how FCA schedules the builds? At one time it appeared I was one of about 10 Back Country’s that wasn’t built yet. Today it’s looking like almost 50 outstanding orders.

Do they wait till a certain number and then build a larger batch all at once?

I’m guessing options and parts availability come into play as well more than anything.
I'm one month today from when I ordered a Backcountry Quad Cab. I hoped it would be in D1 by now. I'm still worried it will show up without step bars!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Sweet I'm in there.

So, my build sheet is above.

As I mentioned earlier, my POC clearly states Laramie Level "2"
My BS states Laramie Level "II"
View attachment 128077
View attachment 128078

The reclining rear seats are nowhere to be found :(
I might contest it and get my $100. I believe they are doing that.

What other differences are there between the 2 and II?
this has been happening quite often lately
with the factory changing levels right at build

mcat79

Reaction score
Sweet I'm in there.

So, my build sheet is above.

As I mentioned earlier, my POC clearly states Laramie Level "2"
My BS states Laramie Level "II"
View attachment 128077
View attachment 128078

The reclining rear seats are nowhere to be found :(
I might contest it and get my $100. I believe they are doing that.

What other differences are there between the 2 and II?
Heated rear seats and reclining rear seats.

Tdmva21

Reaction score
I couldn't find it on this thread but can someone explain to my feeble brain this tracking log?

The top one is easy - built/shipped per week

The second one is where I'm asking for clarification
- first column is trucks with Build Sheets vs. Window Stickers as of Today - in this case 4/29 - is that correct?
- then a total of that same thing
- 3rd column is WS to Shipped that day?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I couldn't find it on this thread but can someone explain to my feeble brain this tracking log?

The top one is easy - built/shipped per week

The second one is where I'm asking for clarification
- first column is trucks with Build Sheets vs. Window Stickers as of Today - in this case 4/29 - is that correct?
- then a total of that same thing
- 3rd column is WS to Shipped that day?

I gather a TON of information daily and this is my best attempt at cramming as much as possible into a single image each day.
So total trucks built today is 1144 with 0 finished (window stickers get reported in the evening so I update the chart again with the numbers shipped for the day).

Everything below that includes trucks built (BS) and trucks finished (WS) and is a break down of the total for today and also the totals for the year.

So for example, I will pick Colorado.
Of the 1144 trucks built today, 27 of are destined for Colorado, 3789 of all trucks (208075) have been built for Colorado and 3700 of those have shipped.
The WS to Lot is the average transit from when a truck was finished at the factory until it hit the dealers lots for each state. I currently calculate a 60 and 30 day average to help show if things are improving or lagging, so right now Colorado had a 60 day average of 24 days and a 30 day average of 25 days so things are slowing just slightly.

Same goes for any other section, you want to know how many of the 1144 trucks built today were Black? (220), Want to know how many were Limited's, 155, and of those 32 were 10th anniversary editions.

I hope that clears things up a little, but if you have any questions please let me know!
And a couple weeks late, but welcome to the forums!

Tdmva21

Reaction score
gather a TON of information daily and this is my best attempt at cramming as much as possible into a single image each day.
So total trucks built today is 1144 with 0 finished (window stickers get reported in the evening so I update the chart again with the numbers shipped for the day).

Everything below that includes trucks built (BS) and trucks finished (WS) and is a break down of the total for today and also the totals for the year.

So for example, I will pick Colorado.
Of the 1144 trucks built today, 27 of are destined for Colorado, 3789 of all trucks (208075) have been built for Colorado and 3700 of those have shipped.
The WS to Lot is the average transit from when a truck was finished at the factory until it hit the dealers lots for each state. I currently calculate a 60 and 30 day average to help show if things are improving or lagging, so right now Colorado had a 60 day average of 24 days and a 30 day average of 25 days so things are slowing just slightly.

Same goes for any other section, you want to know how many of the 1144 trucks built today were Black? (220), Want to know how many were Limited's, 155, and of those 32 were 10th anniversary editions.

I hope that clears things up a little, but if you have any questions please let me know!
And a couple weeks late, but welcome to the forums!
Awesome. That helps a ton. Thank you for your good work on all of this.

franc944

Reaction score
So my Backcountry has been built, window sticker is issued. Now I keep checking my dealer's website for inventory to see why it isn't on there as "Being Built" or In Transit". I heard the dealers inventory updates automatically.

If its on the way with WS, shouldn't it be on the dealer's site?

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
So my Backcountry has been built, window sticker is issued. Now I keep checking my dealer's website for inventory to see why it isn't on there as "Being Built" or In Transit". I heard the dealers inventory updates automatically.

Because theyir tracking system was hacked a couple weeks ago and probably won't show correct updates in the shipping process until it's fixed.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Currently in Trim (Code G) after being in Framing (Code E) yesterday. Moving right along, figure to have a BS any day now.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

normally sold units do not show, I say normally because nothing is normal

all three ofs my orders never showed until I turned down the ones I did not want.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
1144 Build Sheets found today. 10 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Limited_Ram, @GR1MREAPER, @911dispatch428, @truckyou, @Ninety-9 SE-L, @GrumpyDUB, @Swampy, @bobinwa, @Haneyrm, @MidnightExpre$$

NICE MEMBER COUNT TODAY !!

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
306994 @Limited_RamXLouisianaGraniteTRX
316478 @GR1MREAPERXIowaPatriotLimited
321263 @911dispatch428XNorth CarolinaSilverLaramie
325440 @truckyouXOntarioBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
328690 @Ninety-9 SE-LXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
328742 @GrumpyDUBXCaliforniaGraniteRebel
328744 @SwampyXMissouriRedBig Horn / Lonestar
328861 @bobinwaXWashingtonGraniteLimited
328866 @HaneyrmXFloridaSilverLimited
332623 @MidnightExpre$$XNew JerseyPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
Yay!!!! I was in paint yesterday morning so I was hoping it would of got built yesterday. Didn’t want it built on a Friday haha.. must of got finished late last night. Thanks @triple_B for all that you do!

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
FDA370D4-70BC-4C2B-98E6-E8A77D974FC7.jpeg
Also my BS shows 33 gallon tank under standard equipment so dealer was right and for whatever reason my truck came standard with the 33 gallon tank. Thank god, I was losing faith it would actually have it lol. 😂

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
I reached out to the dealer for a different reason, but she says mine has been "Shipped to Body Vendor." Whatever that means. Looks like I'm close.

Users who are viewing this thread