5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

EMT607

Reaction score
The 2 night edition trucks above are nearly the same as our laramie (except we ordered 4x4) and we ordered almost 6 weeks before them. haha Our WS was 3/28

Any day now I suppose.

L.R.
I hope so. Supply chain issues are getting very old.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
Ordered my Laramie level 2 Night Edition on 2/11, truck was built 3/21, and arrived at dealership 4/14. I got the reclining and heated rear seats, both were on my BS and WS.
Just quoting this so I can find it, again.

Don't think I did get the reclining seats, I don't see it on my sticker and I have the "Laramie Level II" instead of the "Laramie Level 2".
Bummer, but not that big of deal to me.
Man, this is confusing as hell.

My POC says "Laramie Level 2" as does the the Configurator I used to make my build sheet (hard as it may be to read):
1651085726394.png
screencapture-ramtrucks-bmo-ram-1500-dt-2022-html-2022-02-28-11_02_40.png

I can see that the website now reads "Laramie Level II" so I guess some things have changed. I kinda want the reclining rear seats so my kids can sleep on long road trips. I'll see what I actually end up getting.

Edit: My build date is 4/29, now.
Great, my truck is being built on a Friday......

JAS83

Reaction score
Dealer said that mine was shipped to dealer! Wonder how long before I get the call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
4/29. So Friday. A little ahead of things or looks like.
not really frame and paint come before assembly which is where the ship date comes from

this is direct at all posters who do not know this
remember everything is built at shap
cab starts as a sheet or two of flat steel or more
the frame starts the same way
only other things like seats, dash, wheels & tires, etc come from somewhere else

TheColt69

Reaction score
Today was a great day! Was able to make the trip to pick mine up for Laura CDJR outside of St. Louis today! Between the time it came in (Monday) and this morning when I got there, they were able to have a spray in bed liner done, MOPAR steps added and some rubber Ram mats that my wife likes! This months rebates worked out perfectly and ended up with $4k in rebates (including the 1k cash coupon from the website) AND was able to get the 0% for 48 so It Worked out amazingly! Only thing is, I didn’t get EITHER foam bottle insert lol

Wanted to say a huge thank you to the guys (@triple_B @Eighty and others) that track this stuff and keep most of us semi satisfied 😂 during our wait!

Attachments

• 20415E94-28AB-41EB-87C9-5DA69E569452.jpeg
    20415E94-28AB-41EB-87C9-5DA69E569452.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 45
  • E297758C-2809-4832-BF88-D21FD6AF4A11.jpeg
    E297758C-2809-4832-BF88-D21FD6AF4A11.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

jmann

Reaction score
I guess I am confused. How do you lock in the 0 APR deal if you don't know if you will actually qualify until they run your credit?
They had a little asterisk on the sheet I signed that stated you must qualify at time of delivery. So I have it locked in as an option, but will need to qualify to get it later.
Yes correct. My document does outline the terms. If you happen to not qualify for the 0% for 36 or 48 months, I could have chosen 1.9% for 60 or 2.9% for 72 months. Basically it captures all these under the program at that time when locked in. Hope that makes sense.

Dman88

Reaction score
I was told during my ordering process that the rear reclining seats would not be available, but rear heated seats would still be included. Looking at my build sheet I dont seat any mention of rear heated seats, just read 60/40 folding. Should I see "Rear heated seats" on the build sheet?
Are you serious??? When I ordered mine on 03/08 it showed on the Ram website as standard equipment for Laramie, now after comparing my bs against a limited mine does not show reclining. That is not cool at all, seriously one of the reasons I really like these trucks.

mcat79

Reaction score
Are you serious??? When I ordered mine on 03/08 it showed on the Ram website as standard equipment for Laramie, now after comparing my bs against a limited mine does not show reclining. That is not cool at all, seriously one of the reasons I really like these trucks.
Yeah, I’m not happy about it either, but it’s too late to turn around now. Apparently next week is the last week to order 2022s and then you’ll need to wait for 2023 later in the year.

Dman88

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m not happy about it either, but it’s too late to turn around now. Apparently next week is the last week to order 2022s and then you’ll need to wait for 2023 later in the year.
Well, if I would have known that, I would have moved up into a Longhorn. My truck is already in shipping…I guess worst case scenario, I’ll see if they will let me swap the back seats from my 2020 to the new truck. I think it’s horse s*** something that has been standard on a trim level since the beginning is not disclosed at the time of order, I mean why would anything think to make sure they didn’t stop putting rear reclining seats in?

Users who are viewing this thread