5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

scroggbi

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same info in the chart. No new member additions today.

Picture1.jpg

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

LoneRanger

Reaction score
Summary for the day!

Found 3296 Window Stickers tonight. 14 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Rau, @LoneRanger, @Ob2231, @BrainLinq, @brikozy, @bigramguy, @MO Rebel, @Nole94, @VA2Lman, @Highwayman, @Billram, @Ram-a-Kin, @Bpebler, @TheColt69

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150397 @RauXX
0​
LouisianaGraniteLimited
301866 @LoneRangerXX
7​
LouisianaBlueLaramie
303166 @Ob2231XX
3​
MissouriBlackLonghorn
303714 @BrainLinqXX
7​
TexasWhiteRebel
307100 @brikozyXX
0​
New JerseyBlackLaramie
307249 @bigramguyXX
4​
CaliforniaBlackRebel
315147 @MO RebelXX
0​
KansasSilverRebel
315629 @Nole94XX
0​
LouisianaDelmonicoLonghorn
316248 @VA2LmanXX
7​
VirginiaPatriotLimited
318898 @HighwaymanXX
10​
LouisianaGraniteRebel
319584 @BillRamXX
0​
LouisianaIvoryLaramie
320558 @Ram-a-KinXX
10​
OhioGraniteLimited
321146 @bpeblerXX
4​
MissouriIvoryLimited
328801 @TheColt69XX
0​
MissouriBlackBig Horn / Lonestar

It may be beneficial to adjust the travel times to the dealers a bit. As this spread sheet has been going for so long I dont think the time to dealers is accurate at all. Is it possible to "restart" the time to dealer after WS from say a month or two ago? It would surely give a better more accurate time frame given the rail yard holdups currently.

Just a thought.

L.R.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
It may be beneficial to adjust the travel times to the dealers a bit. As this spread sheet has been going for so long I dont think the time to dealers is accurate at all. Is it possible to "restart" the time to dealer after WS from say a month or two ago? It would surely give a better more accurate time frame given the rail yard holdups currently.

Just a thought.

L.R.
the time they use are for all trucks not just forum members.

I asked the same question before

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Just a thought.

L.R.

I have mentioned changing to a rolling average a few times already but that introduces other problems that shift the averages the wrong direction. The chart you are looking at currently is a 90 day rolling average. I can shorten it to 60, or even 30 but the problem is at that point you are ignoring any truck that hasn't been delivered in that window so it brings the average down when it really shouldn't. For example, there are 17086 trucks that took longer than 60 days to be delivered so that's a large number of trucks to ignore if I change to a 30 day average.

The 90 day average currently includes over 58000 trucks so it takes a long time to swing the average in either direction. There has been about a 5% increase in transit time (~1.7 days) when I drop from 90 to 30 day average. If the group thinks a 30 day average is more meaningful I can certainly adjust the calculation.

jives

Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer that I've gone KZP status - not 100% sure I understand the difference between JB and KZP but I don't see a WS just yet.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer that I've gone KZP status - not 100% sure I understand the difference between JB and KZP but I don't see a WS just yet.

I got a window sticker the day I went to kzp. I’ve been in kzp since the 7th with no estimated delivery date. I talked to cassens yesterday who stated my truck was taken to a storage lot per the manufacturer. That being said today when I talk to ram chat I finally had an estimated delivery date. All I know about kzp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Supposedly they are experiencing shortages of the foam cup holders at the factory. It is being blamed on an inside ring of fch thieves who are selling them on the black market.

I still don’t know what these are

bigramguy

Reaction score
I got a window sticker the day I went to kzp. I’ve been in kzp since the 7th with no estimated delivery date. I talked to cassens yesterday who stated my truck was taken to a storage lot per the manufacturer. That being said today when I talk to ram chat I finally had an estimated delivery date. All I know about kzp

How do you go about "talking to cassens"

Users who are viewing this thread