5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
That sucks. What are your specs and where are you located?
I definitely agree . Ordered Limited Longhorn and it is loaded November 10, 2021 it was built March 19,2022. Sitting at the New Boston yard. No ETA.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
What's the standard for "JB" status as far as time it takes to get through there? Vary a lot? I saw @bigdodge video said they do 300-500 trucks a day seems like a bunch.

jgc650i

Reaction score
So my truck is coming to the Finger Lakes region in Western New York, which means it goes by train from the plant to the Buffalo Rail Yard, and then by truck to the dealership. It arrived in Buffalo on 4/2 and as of this afternoon is still sitting in the rail car and has not been unloaded. Dealer is telling me with staffing and transport shortages it could very well be weeks before it arrives. My truck is literally sitting an hour's drive away from my home but is potentially still weeks away from delivery. Just kill me now.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Sorry i meant will go on the train, truck then again on a truck to pa.
Its stull in the plant train yard waiting and collecting dust dirt etc
I'm in the New Boston railyard. Is that the same as you are. Ram care says "staged delivery exit " not sure if that's good or bad

sactruck

Reaction score
My truck took 5 weeks to build, but 6 weeks to be shipped to my upstate NY dealer. It sat over 2 weeks in a small railyard one hour form my dealer.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Any idea what the cutoff date is for ordering a 2022 model?

Users who are viewing this thread