5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
You're not alone

You are not alone Longhorn Southfork waiting to ship going no 3 weeks to Massachusetts. Order and vin 22 weeks ago. It plays with you mind.
My Longhorn Southfork just went into JB waiting on window sticker now.18 weeks order to build. Mines headed to NH just over the Mass border. Maybe they'll end up on the same transport.

BNJMN

Reaction score
EDIT - apparently NO update yesterday with Ram Chat was because it was at the dealer. Picking up today!

My BS to WS was only a few days; but it's been sitting in Detroit since 2/26. Last week the estimate was the dealer was going to have it no later than today. Yesterday I reached out and there is no longer an ETA; no information available on when it will show up.

Last edited:

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
I would not freak out. I dont think things are updating like they should. I was in inspection for almost a month then all of a sudden i was waiting on shipping. Never saw a update for the body vendor etc.
Another day still in paint. Im sure something got screwed up. Because that is and has been always my luck.....

allenmj

Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one holding my breath for delivery. Not sure where to get the codes y'all mention, but according to RamCare chat my beast was unloaded from Railcar in SoCal on 3/19 - I only live about 5 hours from the train depot, so hopefully any time?

Anyone know how long it takes to actually get on a truck once it's unloaded from rail?

Ruffian

Reaction score
My truck unloads from rail Mar 30 and I was told by my dealer it takes 1-3 days to get on semi and delivered. I'm about 4 hours from the drop zone in AZ. I don't hold my breath though because everything the dealer has told me is usually wrong. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Cipman1

Reaction score
Just received update from my dealer stating my truck is in KZS. I didn't see this on the codes that I have. I'm just assuming that means storage, correct?. He said it just changed truck vendors? The ETD is at 3/28-4/11 WS was issued on 3/6. Anyone have any thoughts? Thank you

allenmj

Reaction score
Has there ever been another thread in all of the internet that can make one laugh, cry, get pissed off and cheer quite like this one.....:unsure:
:D
You said it.

Having a brotherhood of fellow Ram owners though is nice, though. I also have a Challenger and even that community isn't as united as this one.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
My truck unloads from rail Mar 30 and I was told by my dealer it takes 1-3 days to get on semi and delivered. I'm about 4 hours from the drop zone in AZ. I don't hold my breath though because everything the dealer has told me is usually wrong. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
What dealer, and where in AZ? I'm in Mesa and initially ordered through Rodeo CJDR.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
You said it.

Having a brotherhood of fellow Ram owners though is nice, though. I also have a Challenger and even that community isn't as united as this one.
Just ordered a challenger a month ago. And I can second that sentiment. What kind of challenger? Im getting a Scatpack TA.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just received update from my dealer stating my truck is in KZS. I didn't see this on the codes that I have. I'm just assuming that means storage, correct?. He said it just changed truck vendors? The ETD is at 3/28-4/11 WS was issued on 3/6. Anyone have any thoughts? Thank you
Nice, congratulations! What are the last 6 of your VIN ??

I posted all status codes I have been able to find here.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did I miss the update? No member trucks built today?
Sorry about that. I had typed the post up and then got a phone call and forgot to click submit so it was still sitting in the window.

That is correct, no member trucks this morning.

Cipman1

Reaction score
Nice, congratulations! What are the last 6 of your VIN ??

I posted all status codes I have been able to find here.

Thanks triple_B for the codes and all the efforts you put into this. The forum is a great source for the all ua Ram owners. My VIN ends 309091

allenmj

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I had typed the post up and then got a phone call and forgot to click submit so it was still sitting in the window.

That is correct, no member trucks this morning.
Second the earlier poster, Thank you very much for the time and effort!

Curious though, how can you check if a truck was built on a specific date? Or, more specifically, how can I find out what my Trucks Build-day was? I'm assuming 3/3/22 based on the BS/WS.

VIN 301359

Users who are viewing this thread