5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

scroggbi

Reaction score
I don't see a build sheet yet either...meaning it hasn't gone down the main assembly line. Unless it all happened today, in which case you'll see a build sheet tomorrow (possibly a window sticker as well). Get your info in to the tracker here:
Thanks for the information. I have registered my VIN in the tracker.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply and information.

This is where you can check. There are other sites for window stickers and build sheets mentioned in this forum as well.

kc135t

Reaction score
I’ve put this post off for almost a week now. My original truck had shipping damages and a messed up epoxy seam on the tailgate that already had paint flaking off of it when it was delivered in November. The dealer never made the claim correctly and got stuck with having to cover the damages out of their own pocket after I fought with them and FCA back and forth for over 3 months. They finally decided they would trade me even and order me a new truck to replace my original. This time they offered me the EcoDiesel engine for the same money if I was interested, so I took them up on the offer. Ordered the new truck on 2/10/22. Build sheet and Window sticker on 3/1/22. Delivered to dealer in central Kentucky on 3/10/22. Go figure this truck also had shipping damages but, this time it’s a small chip on the drivers door and a light scuff over the passenger bed wheel well. They submitted the claim immediately that day and I have them on signed document to fix damages this time around. All in all I’m glad they ordered the new truck for me and I believe I was mostly made right, though they were still trying to dodge some aspects of our actual replacement agreement which forced me into taking a higher interest loan to effectively break even. I hope none of you out there have to go through this crap when you pay $70k+ for a truck. Heck, I hope you don’t have to go through this if you buy a $500 truck. At the end of the day I purchased this truck for a total of about 18% off of MSRP. My original deal for below invoice was fine and I wouldn’t wish this trouble on anyone even for a few more percent off of a new truck. My personal credit from this experience being pulled hard extra times and the extra amount on loans is probably what will hurt most out of this experience. I wish everyone else a better experience than I had and hope these trucks last everyone as long as they should for what we pay now days. Something interesting to note is that although my build is identical to my original build in October that shipped the first week of November, some minor things have changed and do reflect on the build sheet. For example, my original build had Tow Package (B) and the new build has just Tow Package. The difference is that the newer one comes with 4 TPMS sensors to be added to the trailer(s) of your choosing. The new build also deleted the air suspension sticker from the back glass, comes with a steel spare wheel for the Eco but still aluminum with the Hemi. I know this because the dealer actually ordered a Hemi eTorque just like mine at the same time that was built and shipped within a few days of my EcoDiesel that they were suppose to cancel under my name but never did. The biggest difference however is that both Limited trucks that are 10th Anniversary and identical to my original build shipped with Longhorn model wheels instead of Limited wheels. Maybe there’s a shortage on wheels now? I’m curious to see if more Limiteds are shipped with Longhorn wheels for the next little bit. If not maybe I’ll have a rare build sheet which would be cool to look back on.
That is crazy. You have Longhorn Limited wheels on your 10th Anniversary Edition. Well I guess if you already accepted it, then you have a one-of-a-kind Ram 10th Anniversary Longhorn Limited...or I suppose, two-of-a-kind...

BTW, your WS shows them as Longhorn Limited 20x9 Aluminum Painted/Polished Wheels, just like the Longhorn WS so, it is on the WS as you received it. The regular 10th Anniversary wheels show as 20x9 Polished Wheels with Inserts.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
So......stopped by the dealership today to get an update on things, and he did it was still in "I". I sent him a link to that article about the stolen trucks and said it was likely fake news. And then told me he'd gotten an email from his Chrysler contacts boss saying that the reason my truck has been sitting for so long is due to missing a chip. He said they've been dealing with trucks stuck for a long time in inspection for about 2 weeks now. Starting to think he's full of it, as there's been a lot of trucks that have flowm through inspection since I got my BS or a month ago. 🙄🙄🙄

Starting to think my truck actually was involved in the thefts somehow, and they gotta repair or rebuild it or something. At any rate, I decided to place a new order with MD, who's going to get me a much better deal, and I was able to add a few things that wasn't available on the last order. In other news, I've seen several articles and YouTube videos of people in the industry that suggests with the higher gas prices that truck prices are already starting to slide down.

Guess we'll see.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So......stopped by the dealership today to get an update on things, and he did it was still in "I". I sent him a link to that article about the stolen trucks and said it was likely fake news. And then told me he'd gotten an email from his Chrysler contacts boss saying that the reason my truck has been sitting for so long is due to missing a chip. He said they've been dealing with trucks stuck for a long time in inspection for about 2 weeks now. Starting to think he's full of it, as there's been a lot of trucks that have flowm through inspection since I got my BS or a month ago. 🙄🙄🙄

Starting to think my truck actually was involved in the thefts somehow, and they gotta repair or rebuild it or something. At any rate, I decided to place a new order with MD, who's going to get me a much better deal, and I was able to add a few things that wasn't available on the last order. In other news, I've seen several articles and YouTube videos of people in the industry that suggests with the higher gas prices that truck prices are already starting to slide down.

Guess we'll see.
It is my understanding that the stolen trucks (on Tuesday) were all TRX's. As were the trucks a few weeks ago.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
It is my understanding that the stolen trucks (on Tuesday) were all TRX's. As were the trucks a few weeks ago.
The article i posted suggested there might have been others that weren't TRXs, but who knows. It wasn't the best written article.

I'm honestly just beyond frustrated that my truck has been stuck in inspection for over 45 days, with no real answer as to why. It's really getting to me, which is why I ended up ordering again from a different dealer (MD). When I floated the idea that there was another dealer out there that was offering me a much better deal, the sales guy at the current dealer just scoffed that it couldn't be true, and that they'd already given me a good deal, so I'd be crazy to consider anywhere else.

Guess we'll see which truck comes first and the circumstances around it. 🤷‍♂️

I did order a Challenger SP 392TA from MD about a month ago, and it's already in D1 status. Maybe I'll just have to tell my wife I get to use that car until my truck comes. 😆 🤣 😂

MO Rebel

Reaction score
The article i posted suggested there might have been others that weren't TRXs, but who knows. It wasn't the best written article.

I'm honestly just beyond frustrated that my truck has been stuck in inspection for over 45 days, with no real answer as to why. It's really getting to me, which is why I ended up ordering again from a different dealer (MD). When I floated the idea that there was another dealer out there that was offering me a much better deal, the sales guy at the current dealer just scoffed that it couldn't be true, and that they'd already given me a good deal, so I'd be crazy to consider anywhere else.

Guess we'll see which truck comes first and the circumstances around it. 🤷‍♂️

I did order a Challenger SP 392TA from MD about a month ago, and it's already in D1 status. Maybe I'll just have to tell my wife I get to use that car until my truck comes. 😆 🤣 😂

IMO, after all the waiting, I’d be skeptical that something is fishy with the first truck and just scratch it off the list. Sometimes the unexpected works out for the best in the end.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
IMO, after all the waiting, I’d be skeptical that something is fishy with the first truck and just scratch it off the list. Sometimes the unexpected works out for the best in the end.
Well, I was able to add the ASG, switch back to Level 2 package, and delete air ride to make it easier to add a lift kit if I want to later. I decided to go with billet silver, instead of hydro blue, as ithere's a hang up on the blue about half the time.... plus...... if it's silver, it'll match the wife's car........,you know, so we can be a matching crime fighter duo.....or something like that. 😆

But, yes......the waiting in inspection is making me more and more apprehensive with each passing day.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I was able to add the ASG, switch back to Level 2 package, and delete air ride to make it easier to add a lift kit if I want to later. I decided to go with billet silver, instead of hydro blue, as ithere's a hang up on the blue about half the time.... plus...... if it's silver, it'll match the wife's car........,you know, so we can be a matching crime fighter duo.....or something like that. 😆
…or something like that. I bet y’all sit on the same side of the booth at a restaurant, don’t you?
(Says the guy whose black truck matches his wife’s black SUV)

MO Rebel

Reaction score

But, yes......the waiting in inspection is making me more and more apprehensive with each passing day.

Silver’s a lot easier to keep looking clean anyway.

mophead

Reaction score
What's with women and the bopsey twins thingy??? Sheeessssh. Guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But, puleeeze!

BNJMN

Reaction score
My truck has been sitting in the Detroit river yard since 2/26. My dealer is less than 100 miles away and ram will no longer allow them to go pick up vehicles. Dealer has More than 20 trucks sitting there waiting.

GTRam

Reaction score
99 miles........5 more likes

1. Ease of tailgate operation, remote opening from key fob or overhead mirror assy switch, lightweight closure, no more using key to lock, just use key fob.....less need for 3 hands filling and emptying bed
2. Lucy Ball IOL - "Instant on Lighting", use key fob to unlock truck, tailgate handle, truck bed, over rear cab lighting, mirror door ground lighting, front & rear seating interior floor lighting, interior cab lighting, headlights......no fumbling around in the dark
3. Night Driving - High beam enabled lighting, shuts off when cars are coming or catching up to a car in front, also surprised by cornering lighting....."AI" for AARP members night driving :)
4. Ride - Compared to my old leaf spring truck and manhole cover beep steer, the ride comfort is remarkable smooth and steering true.......easy on abused backs
5. Truck maneuvers - amazed at the turning radius for a big truck, much tighter than expected, helps making U-turns, tight parking..... why are all parking spaces sized for a Toyota Prius :mad:

Next.....technology, is it "user friendly", will see this weekend...........

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
My truck has been sitting in the Detroit river yard since 2/26. My dealer is less than 100 miles away and ram will no longer allow them to go pick up vehicles. Dealer has More than 20 trucks sitting there waiting.
That's insane. I'd be so upset. I'm sorry man!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Window Sticker servers are acting up, I cant get a full scan in and I've been trying for the past hour. I dropped to members only and it appears there are none tonight, but because the full scan keeps hanging up I am not sure I trust it currently.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
I received a notification from Cryptostickers this morning that the Build Sheet for my Limited was found. When I click on the link the Ram site says it’s not found. Ugh the anticipation is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread