5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

mike146

Reaction score
Just spoke to Aaron over at Mark Dodge. My truck is in!!!!! Thats the great news...bad news is the "national" bonus cash on a Rebel is down to 500. So much for Truck Month. But with the pop up 1000 and 500 for First Responder, I did get a total of 2000 off incentives.

Along with the incredible savings of working with Aaron and Renae...don't think I could be happier.

Did also save another 600 thanks to Aaron just being a super salesman. With all the MSRP changes etc, the window sticker did go up, but based on locked in prices and some items actually going down in price... he was able to save me another 600. So all in , 2600 in savings. Very happy. Aaron could have easily managed to keep that extra 600. This dealership still continues to amaze me.

Attachments

• MD off truck 1.jpg
    MD off truck 1.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 28
  • MD off truck 2.jpg
    MD off truck 2.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 28

GoTide

Reaction score
According to the Ram Trucks web site, my Longhorn went up 1500 since ordering on 1/15. Incentives haven't changed. Just 1000 national cash and the 1000 coupon. Anybody know of anything else?
There's the $500 PenFed and $500 Tread Lightly (though I don't know if those can be stacked). You have to have signed up for the latter two 60 days and 30 days (respectively) prior to delivery.

Cmousel

Reaction score
Well my truck finally came in, and it is a beaut!! Got a great deal on trading in my 2020 F150 STX, and what an upgrade this truck is. The comfort is so much better, the tech, design, and that GT exhaust sounds amazing (yet reserved). First Ram Ive ever driven, so far very impressed 20220309_101944.jpg 20220309_102018.jpg 20220309_102023.jpg

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sort of took delivery. Hahah got to get up close and take her for a ride. Inspected everything. All G/T parts are there, (exhaust and CAI) bed liner is there, bed cargo divider is also there. She sounds SOOOO GD good. Rides like a dream.

The guys at Dan O’Brien CDJR in Methuen, MA were AWESOME! was there about an hr. They kept the deal the same (as much as they could) but there were a few tiny things that can’t be helped. Such as money factor in the lease, limit of down payment, and lower pay off value on my trade BUT they did stack that $1000 we got from RAM. so that was excellent. and they did some other things to compensate for changes to make it the same deal i got back in Dec. Bottom line, I'm a happy customer.

Only reason I couldn’t drive off was the plate swap (I have Vet plates so when I switch them to a lease they have to physically send a runner to the rmv in MA. Stupid but it’s a local req. and I’ve had these plates 18 yrs so I’m keeping them.)
So tomorrow morning.

But I Just pulled the trigger on weather tech mud flaps and a set of step bars.

oh yeah..... only one foam bottle holder tho. 😂 😂

f7c2881afc6204812f90ce8265d83ca5.jpg

1e0541dd843e0a3eb7c775873ebf81e2.jpg

Thanks again @triple_B and @Eighty for all the info during this process!! IT would have been tuff w/o you guys! now i can get started on these mods hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sort of took delivery. Hahah got to get up close and take her for a ride. Inspected everything. All G/T parts are there, (exhaust and CAI) bed liner is there, bed cargo divider is also there. She sounds SOOOO GD good. Rides like a dream.

The guys at Dan O’Brien CDJR in Methuen, MA were AWESOME! was there about an hr. They kept the deal the same (as much as they could) but there were a few tiny things that can’t be helped. Such as money factor in the lease, limit of down payment, and lower pay off value on my trade BUT they did stack that $1000 we got from RAM. so that was excellent. and they did some other things to compensate for changes to make it the same deal i got back in Dec. Bottom line, I'm a happy customer.

Only reason I couldn’t drive off was the plate swap (I have Vet plates so when I switch them to a lease they have to physically send a runner to the rmv in MA. Stupid but it’s a local req. and I’ve had these plates 18 yrs so I’m keeping them.)
So tomorrow morning.

Thanks again @triple_B and @Eighty for all the info during this process!! IT would have been tuff w/o you guys! now i can get started on these mods hahaha

Are you…humping your truck??

gpk43

Reaction score
Tl;DR Criswell in Maryland was great and I would recommend them.

Full writeup:

Like many others here on the forum, I was chatting with Mark Dodge about ordering a new truck. Another forum member here in South Carolina mentioned Criswell in Maryland. They are one day's drive closer and, originally, came in a few $$ less than MD.
Got a quote from Alex at Criswell on September 22, 2021. Took a few days for me to finalize the option packages (tried really hard to get Hydro Blue but it just wasn't available on a Limited). Got it ordered on Sep 27th, by which time the price had gone up $750 from the original quote. Saw references to that increase on the forums here so I OK'd the order. Alex was great throughout the process, updating me on status whenever I called. He let me know on Saturday 02/26 that it was on the lot and we arranged our flight from South Carolina.
We flew into DCA, took a $69 Uber ride (including tip) to the Gaithersburg Towne Suites which is very close to the dealership. Hotel was perfectly adequate for an overnight stay, though a bit odd as it's multiple buildings.
Friday morning we took an $8 Uber ride to the dealership. Alex was on vacation (he did let me know beforehand) so things were a little disorganized (they needed additional copies of various paperwork for their files). I would suggest bringing paper copies of everything including the original quote, Tread Lightly and control number as well as any other discounts and code numbers you might be eligible for (I'm a First Responder so I got that). Also, having email copies available to forward was good too. I suspect that the process would be a little smoother if Alex was around but everything worked out. Everyone at the dealership was great to work with and very helpful and pleasant.
The finance guy pushed a little, but not too hard, on "gap coverage" to cover the loan if I wrecked the truck, which I declined. He really, really wanted to sell me MaxCare but could not touch Ziegler's price.
I had set everything up with Ziegler for the warranty before I went (I called them, then emailed the VIN and my address and they gave me a Quote number). Called Ziegler from the parking lot, gave them my ccard and the quote number and I had MaxCare with no issues.
Part of the deal was that I would use Criswell's bank (ended up being Wells Fargo) for finance and that rate was 3.89%. A bit annoying but I knew it going in and it's only 1.54% over my "normal" borrowing rate. Criswell took a personal check for the rest of my down payment.
Criswell originally estimated $99 for tags, at delivery they charged $199 with a promise to refund any extra. Other than that, they met the quoted price exactly. I'm not completely clear on what I need to do to for tags in SC as we recently moved here but the truck is tagged until May 3rd, by which point I will figure it out.
We spent about 1.5 hours total at the dealership to deal with everything. As we were not in a rush, that was fine. Criswell did fill the gas tank which meant that when we pulled out of their parking lot we started heading home, rather than hunting for a gas station.
Lil needs a good cleaning after her trip but all in all everything went well.
Someone was asking about tires. They are Pirelli Scorpion tires.

I'm very grateful for all the help and support on these forums. I camped this thread and read every post, resulting in what I think is a great deal on what will likely be my last truck. With all the discounts and fees it ended up being over 19% under sticker.

Hopefully this writeup helps other forum members.

I added this in another post on 03/07/2022 but wanted to put it here as well:
A warning on Criswell:
Double check everything. Their system slipped in the tire and wheel warranty at $599 for 5 years and I did not catch it while I was there. Found out when I went over the paperwork and found out that the numbers did not match. Silly to pay that when it's about half that at Ziegler. There is a 30 day, no charge cancellation period; I called and started the cancellation process but it's obviously much easier to not pay for it in the first place.
Dealers are there to make as much money off of you while making you feel warm and fuzzy. The fact is they have back door profit cash like financing assistance of about $700 if you take the truck within 14 days of arrival on their lot. Also they mark up financing rates about 2%. So what you got for a rate is generally marked up. There’s also hold back which is about 2.75% based off of the base msrp. Then there’s the finance guy trying to sell other stuff generally not a wise purchase.

beware!

Matrixband

Reaction score
Well, the average days from WS to Dealer for Alabama is 25. I am now at 30 days. Truck to arrive in Nashville on the 13th, then to the dealer within a week of that... If that holds, then I'm 40+ days WS to Dealer. So, I think all deliveries are slipping a bit... or, a huge amount.
So long as it arrives intact, with all the working features I ordered, ...AND they do me a reasonable deal, then it's worth the wait.

m.hamner

Reaction score
Just spoke to Aaron over at Mark Dodge. My truck is in!!!!! Thats the great news...bad news is the "national" bonus cash on a Rebel is down to 500. So much for Truck Month. But with the pop up 1000 and 500 for First Responder, I did get a total of 2000 off incentives.

Along with the incredible savings of working with Aaron and Renae...don't think I could be happier.

Did also save another 600 thanks to Aaron just being a super salesman. With all the MSRP changes etc, the window sticker did go up, but based on locked in prices and some items actually going down in price... he was able to save me another 600. So all in , 2600 in savings. Very happy. Aaron could have easily managed to keep that extra 600. This dealership still continues to amaze me.
happy for you man. Beautiful build.

m.hamner

Reaction score
Well, the average days from WS to Dealer for Alabama is 25. I am now at 30 days. Truck to arrive in Nashville on the 13th, then to the dealer within a week of that... If that holds, then I'm 40+ days WS to Dealer. So, I think all deliveries are slipping a bit... or, a huge amount.
So long as it arrives intact, with all the working features I ordered, ...AND they do me a reasonable deal, then it's worth the wait.
Sorry, where's the average for all the states data located?

midwestguy22

Reaction score
Just checked incentives on ram.com for my zip code. I’m picking up my limited tomorrow and paying cash. On the site it says 1000 Great Lakes 2022 bonus cash and 500 national retail consumer cash. I also have the 1000 coupon from ram website. What can I expect tomorrow when I pick up the truck? Locked in 1000 dollar rebate back in January when I ordered.
Thanks

Ruffian

Reaction score
Thank you @triple_B, window sticker showed a 1200 price increase, which I suspected. I see the Rebel B package went up in price since I ordered in Nov. Still, so excited it will be finally in the shipping phase of this long journey.

GTRam

Reaction score

So tomorrow morning.

Congratulations, long in coming, looks swweeettt!

Users who are viewing this thread