5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
So what's the general feeling on the missing passenger door "foam cup holders"? Should they be there and if not when it arrives at dealer, is the dealer supposed to order it as a missing item. Mine is missing if anybodys keeping count
I don't think ALL trim levels get both foam cup holder inserts. I know my Limited did, and maybe the Laramie's do, but last i checked the BigHorn's did not... don't know where the Rebel's fall.... they are available on Amazon for about $20... i bought one for my 2012 Sport passenger door (driver door came with it). But who knows WTF is what with RAM anymore?!?!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So it hasn't shown up on Eighty/TripleB's list this morning but about 7:30 this morning my "Equipment List" popped up at
https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing. VIN:1C6RRERT6NN156231. I'm hopeful but, won't believe until I see it here
That's because you showed up yesterday.

davemb

Reaction score
That's because you showed up yesterday.
I must have looked at it too hard yesterday. Ugh. Thanks Eighty! I appreciate all you do. I believe again!

(Its definitely going to Louisiana though, it says so on page 6)

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think ALL trim levels get both foam cup holder inserts. I know my Limited did, and maybe the Laramie's do, but last i checked the BigHorn's did not... don't know where the Rebel's fall.... they are available on Amazon for about $20... i bought one for my 2012 Sport passenger door (driver door came with it). But who knows WTF is what with RAM anymore?!?!!
WTF = "Where's The Foam" for the door inserts, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

mike146

Reaction score
Waiting in the Inspection room also headed to LA!
Headed there as well. RAM chat gave an eta to dealer from 3/5 to 3/12. Looking like I am going to have to ship to NY from there. Was hoping to fly down and drive back, but not sure if that is going to work out anymore.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Headed there as well. RAM chat gave an eta to dealer from 3/5 to 3/12. Looking like I am going to have to ship to NY from there. Was hoping to fly down and drive back, but not sure if that is going to work out anymore.
How long were you in inspection after you truck was built?

mike146

Reaction score
How long were you in inspection after you truck was built?
Not sure... WS was on 2/19. Checked with RAM chat yesterday and they gave me the estimate to the dealer. Haven't checked in with Renae yet. Waiting till Monday to bother her.

scubes13

Reaction score
Well, my estimated build date was 2/23/2022. Here’s to hoping they got started on it!

1645653981689.png
At least this is different from what I usually see when I check it every 30 minutes. 😂

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my estimated build date was 2/23/2022. Here’s to hoping they got started on it!

View attachment 121539
At least this is different from what I usually see when I check it every 30 minutes. 😂
I hate to tell you this, but checking it every 30 minutes is worse than checking once a day. Build sheets come out every morning (around 7:30). It only happens once a day, so if you don't have one by 8am then you won't have one at 2pm either. But checking multiple times ensures that your device "caches" an empty build sheet. So when a real one is published, your computer already thinks it knows the answer to that url - and will continue to show you nothing instead of the real build sheet.

scubes13

Reaction score
Thanks. I was being
I hate to tell you this, but checking it every 30 minutes is worse than checking once a day. Build sheets come out every morning (around 7:30). It only happens once a day, so if you don't have one by 8am then you won't have one at 2pm either. But checking multiple times ensures that your device "caches" an empty build sheet. So when a real one is published, your computer already thinks it knows the answer to that url - and will continue to show you nothing instead of the real build sheet.
Thanks. I was just being cute in my comment. I only checked once today and figured it probably wouldn’t display until tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread