5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Literally had a Laramie GT, REBEL GT and a limited parked next to each other at the dealership, and the only one with the CAT exhaust was the Limited, and it wasn't even supposed y have it. Lol
Check the build dates of those trucks... were they all built in the last two weeks of December?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
This may have been asked before, but I didn't find it...what are the production hours at the Ram plant? Do they work 24 hour 7 days a week? Off weekends and holidays? I thought I could figure it out by when the build sheets show up and not, but it seems like all the time.

About how many are they producing a day? Seems like a lot.
also read my thread here

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Literally had a Laramie GT, REBEL GT and a limited parked next to each other at the dealership, and the only one with the CAT exhaust was the Limited, and it wasn't even supposed y have it. Lol
It would be sweet (and profitable for Stelantis) if they allowed a-la-carte option ordering like adding the CAI or exhaust to a Limited or any other trim level. You know people would order them and pay the markup. The way packages are bundled now is just dumb. Give us options dammit!

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
It would be sweet (and profitable for Stelantis) if they allowed a-la-carte option orderingmlike adding the CAI or exhaust to a Limited or any other trim level. You know people would order them and pay the markup. The way packages are bundled now is just dumb. Give us options dammit!
a-la-carte option for lots of things would be good, like cable tv.

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Update from RAM chat today confirmed that the truck was in transit. Followed up with CJ at MD and he also confirmed it. The truck was delivered to Port Allen yesterday. Could be to MD any day… but I’m in San Diego for work all week, so the earliest I can get there will be next weekend. Assuming it doesn’t get stuck in shipping jail at the port. Now we need to talk trade $$$s.

Bigteeze

Reaction score
WTF is going on with RAM?! This is ridiculous and is making me super nervous. What a joke.

UnclJim

Reaction score
That's exactly what the Ram rep said. They can't or won't ship it directly to me and they're trying to get approval to have a dealer in NY do it. Craig's been decent so far but I've been here 4 hrs now. That's after driving for 4 1/2 hrs! The more time that passes the more pissed off I'm getting 😤
Have Ram ship it to Koons then Koons ship it to you. If you here on Long Island I’ll lend you a hand installing it.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It would be sweet (and profitable for Stelantis) if they allowed a-la-carte option orderingmlike adding the CAI or exhaust to a Limited or any other trim level. You know people would order them and pay the markup. The way packages are bundled now is just dumb. Give us options dammit!

a-la-carte option for lots of things would be good, like cable tv.
They're doin it with the Challenger and Charger Hellcat Jailbreak editions... so who knows?

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score

They said they got clearance from Ram to just add the Borla exhaust to it and sell them that way. Apparently it was cheaper and easier to install two new exhausts instead of swapping two and installing one.

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
Was able to pick up the new truck today. Was very impressed with Koons. Brian, Craig, and the finance team took really good care of me and the deal was a little better than what I was expecting. Aside from the amazing deal, I had Brian’s 100% attention the entire time I was at the dealership. I typically buy a new vehicle every 2 years and I’ve never experienced that dedication anywhere else. Will definitely be headed back to Koons for the next one.

Attachments

• D8688AAC-CFA5-4027-94AD-2732E6958789.jpeg
    D8688AAC-CFA5-4027-94AD-2732E6958789.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 6CB03E6A-7F8A-478B-B81E-9BD0ACB8DDE0.jpeg
    6CB03E6A-7F8A-478B-B81E-9BD0ACB8DDE0.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 2986C9D3-A3F6-4D34-9B43-4654A13795C9.jpeg
    2986C9D3-A3F6-4D34-9B43-4654A13795C9.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 74
  • DD58F3E4-240D-4749-ADD1-774048DEDFFB.jpeg
    DD58F3E4-240D-4749-ADD1-774048DEDFFB.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 76

GTRam

Reaction score
I post to ask a question about my 2022 Ram Rebel GT which has been built.

I have been inquiring about the transit of my truck to my dealership, it has been in New Boston for ~12 days awaiting shipment from the vendor location just outside of Sterling Heights.

Today, I found out my truck's status changed from a "customer order" to a "dealer stock order", and my name is no longer on the order.

I talked to my dealer today and they do not know why, they messaged the district rep for an explanation.

Has anyone experienced this with their order, does it matter or is there something I need to know?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I post to ask a question about my 2022 Ram Rebel GT which has been built.

I have been inquiring about the transit of my truck to my dealership, it has been in New Boston for ~12 days awaiting shipment from the vendor location just outside of Sterling Heights.

Today, I found out my truck's status changed from a "customer order" to a "dealer stock order", and my name is no longer on the order.

I talked to my dealer today and they do not know why, they messaged the district rep for an explanation.

Has anyone experienced this with their order, does it matter or is there something I need to know?
that could be a computer glitch
it will be interesting to see what the on the vehicle window sticker states.

Xchief

Reaction score
what dealership are you dealing with and is it the one you bought it from? this whole thing got me freaked out, something as simple as a cai, what else are they not catching at the factory?
Exactly!!! I went over every inch of the truck. Everything is spot on except the CAI. I just left without the Mopar CAI. A dealer in NY is going to replace it. They definitely took care of me because of this screw up. It will all work out in the end🤞🏼🤞🏼

Users who are viewing this thread