5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Xchief

Reaction score
Lemme know how it goes PLEASE!. It takes me 4.5 hours to drive up there. Only 4.5 from NY for you? Ill be back in that area this week or next since my office is 15 minutes away from Koons....

I got the day off today. Im going for a ride on the old KTM.....
Here's my intake!! I'm pissed

Attachments

• 20220221_142955.jpg
    20220221_142955.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 118

Xchief

Reaction score
What the heck is going on there @Xchief ?
Not going well right now! Missing Mopar CAI and they don't have it here and Rep is saying I might have to come back here to have it installed when they get it in. How does something like that get missed. Craig is trying to see if a dealer in NY can install it. I'm not even happy with that! This place is a mad house. I know it's a holiday but it's packed!

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 121258
Finally picked it up...and it has both cupholders! Did a nice Sunday drive last weekend and the wife loved it...she slept really good!
haha my wife's off switch is on her @$$ too hahah. even in Kosovo, as soon as she got in the HMMWV and we started moving i'd hear her Kevlar hit the B-pillar. :ROFLMAO:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my intake!! I'm pissed
holy.
fr!gging.
sh!zznit.

dude... this is terrifying... because both the exhaust and the CAI are listed on your BS, and of the two (like me) only the CAI is listed on your WS... I HOPE they make it right. but I would just push for them to ship it str8 to you, and install it yourself... the hell with going back to them or even another dealer who likely isn't gonna GAF about you since you bought it elsewhere.

is the exhaust at least correct???? cuz thats the other problem us G/T peeps have been having.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update for @HMACV1, it appears your truck was in frame yesterday evening and the build sheet typically shows up 1 to 2 days later so be on the lookup for your BS starting tomorrow morning. (y)

Xchief

Reaction score

holy.
fr!gging.
sh!zznit.

dude... this is terrifying... because both the exhaust and the CAI are listed on your BS, and of the two (like me) only the CAI is listed on your WS... I HOPE they make it right. but I would just push for them to ship it str8 to you, and install it yourself... the hell with going back to them or even another dealer who likely isn't gonna GAF about you since you bought it elsewhere.

is the exhaust at least correct???? cuz thats the other problem us G/T peeps have been having.
The exhaust sounds insane! Better than I thought. I'm still waiting to see how I'm getting my Mopar CAI. And I only have 1 foam cup holder.

mike146

Reaction score
holy.
fr!gging.
sh!zznit.

How is your exhaust? I just checked my WS again and only the intake is listed not the exhaust. Both are on build sheet.

testcrewman

Reaction score
I found it!!! I wanna know how many people saw an orange spray painted intake and didn't say anything?
What's the likelihood someone swapped it out in transit? If it was installed at the factory, why is it painted orange?

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How does something like that even happen, it look like some spray painted some parts top top of that. Did this come from the factory 100% this way? Or from the dealership tou picked it up from. Look like the bodyshop focked up by painting something on top of it...maybe from another truck then swapped it out on your ride. Or did they do this at the factory so you would notice the wrong cai was applied, and knew it would be replaced so they marked this cai in a way it could not be resold as new after yours was replaced? happen at the factory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread