5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
Damn that’s nice! Kinda makes me wish I got the 22s… maybe I’ll upgrade when it’s time to change my tires.

Post more pics when you pick it up. Mine should be here in 1-2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's a beauty!

Attachments

• 20220218_113553.jpg
    20220218_113553.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 20220218_113435.jpg
    20220218_113435.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 61

LBTRS

Reaction score
Dealer called and said truck is being delivered today and I can pickup tomorrow. If that's the case less than two months from order to delivery. Amazing in good times, didn't think anything like this was possible in today's environment. I'll post pictures when I take delivery.

Boa24

Reaction score
Dealer called and said truck is being delivered today and I can pickup tomorrow. If that's the case less than two months from order to delivery. Amazing in good times, didn't think anything like this was possible in today's environment. I'll post pictures when I take delivery.
Nice. I received an email today from Ram stating mine will be delivered the week of 3-20. If it doesn't slide it will put me just under 2 months as well

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
both foam cup holders were installed
A9Cn.gif

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What's with all you dudes naming your trucks? Is this really a thing? I've never once named anything other than my sniper rifle ("Killer," for all those inquiring minds), my dogs, or my kids. My wife named one of my body parts, but since I only approved said name, I don't think that counts.
I name everything that gives me more life and has a personality, and goes through significant experiences at my side, good AND bad... Things that i love that didn't already have a name. hahaha ALL of my guitars, and my trucks and my cars I've had along the way. Anything that has a personality... and you guys know these trucks have that. Guitars are even more that way. hahah. I don't however name any of my guns haha... although that would be in keeping with another Firefly tradition of Jayne's, with Vera.
1645224914200.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Grimgreg

Reaction score

Same here, ordered 1/21 arrived at dealer today.

BernieR

Reaction score
Check your spam folder. It took a few minutes before mine came.
Hey KWK, did you use that $1000 ”bonus cash allowance”? We’re you able to use it as well as the “$1000 national retail consumer cash” ?

cheers,
B

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
What's with all you dudes naming your trucks? Is this really a thing? I've never once named anything other than my sniper rifle ("Killer," for all those inquiring minds), my dogs, or my kids. My wife named one of my body parts, but since I only approved said name, I don't think that counts.
Was that named “Little feller” 🤣🤣😅

Users who are viewing this thread