5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love how everyone has to say "woohoo", then apologize for not being the oldest order. You should just say "woohoo" and follow up with this:

View attachment 120929

Pretty much what I did lol.

You want to complain to someone about your May order, go find RAM. I'm busy enjoying my new truck.

Jrm7

Reaction score
I love how everyone has to say "woohoo", then apologize for not being the oldest order. You should just say "woohoo" and follow up with this:
Well I could, I only waited just 4 weeks so far and its already on way.. ;)

mcd3620

Reaction score
Pretty much what I did lol.

You want to complain to someone about your May order, go find RAM. I'm busy enjoying my new truck.
Wow Im surprised you didn't say, If you want to complain join the Navy or something along those lines, although you wouldn't mind me putting a big Navy sticker on the back of that great looking Patriot Blue truck of yours, would ya !!!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow Im surprised you didn't say, If you want to complain join the Navy or something along those lines, although you wouldn't mind me putting a big Navy sticker on the back of that great looking Patriot Blue truck of yours, would ya !!!
I've been working with the Navy and Air Force for the last 7 years. Maybe I've gotten soft. 🍻

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
What's with all you dudes naming your trucks? Is this really a thing? I've never once named anything other than my sniper rifle ("Killer," for all those inquiring minds), my dogs, or my kids. My wife named one of my body parts, but since I only approved said name, I don't think that counts.

drm827

Reaction score
I never was a fan of the saying a bitching sailor is a happy sailor. Always preferred telling them what NAVY stood for.

testcrewman

Reaction score
What's wrong with the Navy? Or are you ribbing SnowBlazr2 for being in the Marines? LOL Never Again Volunteer Yourself

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What's wrong with the Navy?
how-much-time-ya-got-buddy.jpg

aussie_ram

Reaction score
What's with all you dudes naming your trucks? Is this really a thing? I've never once named anything other than my sniper rifle ("Killer," for all those inquiring minds), my dogs, or my kids. My wife named one of my body parts, but since I only approved said name, I don't think that counts.

Let me guess, the name was "tiny"? Or "disappointing"?

Ldante197

Reaction score
18 weeks from order date she has arrived and be unloaded !
Picking it up in the a.m!

Damn that’s nice! Kinda makes me wish I got the 22s… maybe I’ll upgrade when it’s time to change my tires.

Post more pics when you pick it up. Mine should be here in 1-2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamasprig

Reaction score
Went to the dealership today and unfortunately found out that it’s still in delivery mode and hasn’t been cleaned or inspected yet. May be tomorrow or Monday till I get to take it home since they had someone up and quit on them. Grr. Nothing like getting to the finish line only to hurry up and wait again. Feel like I’m back in the military again. E6E39174-2058-47A9-8920-2353661768DD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread