5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just stopped by my dealership, and the sales guy said that the reason my vehicle is stuck in inspection is because it's waiting for a truck or a train to take it to the dealer. That doesn't necessarily jive with what I've been told, and what I've read on here. Am I crazy on this or is he right? I thought it still had to go to the body vendor for bed rails, decals and spray liner.
have them show you this
truck tracking dec 15 2021.jpeg

jent

Reaction score
Got the truck home today. So far I am really happy with it, and I think I got a fair deal all things considered. Thank you to everyone here for the help!

scubes13

Reaction score
Where the truck are all these names coming from? I feel like I'm missing something (which is very possible, because I'm probably the person least knowledgeable about pop culture stuff).

The Rocinate (or Roci) is a space ship from The Expanse (Amazon sci-if show).

Serenity is the name of a space ship in the show Firefly (a cult fave sci-if show).

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Indeed. Fox set it up for failure. Aired the whole thing out of sequence when it was written in a specific storyline. Wheaton and the cast were perfect. 🥺
I was going to google Serenity (as I loved The Expanse). But as soon as I saw “Wheaton”, I changed my mind. Just can’t take him seriously after his first gig

scubes13

Reaction score
I was going to google Serenity (as I loved The Expanse). But as soon as I saw “Wheaton”, I changed my mind. Just can’t take him seriously after his first gig
You mean Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Try Firefly. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

To be clear, I meant Joss Whedon

if that is still not your thing, you could check out the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Last edited:

drm827

Reaction score
Has anyone tracked their truck via cassens website? Does it actually show progress or just date/time for shipped and delivered? Mine shows up on their website, but it looks like it hasn’t actually shipped since that date and time is empty. Just curious if I’ll be able to obsessively track its progress once it does ship.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You mean Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
Try Firefly. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

To be clear, I meant Joss Whedon

if that is still not your thing, you could check out the Battlestar Galactica reboot.
Lol well that was a disaster. Not sure where I got Serenity (I started drinking early this evening cuz - you know - it’s Thursday). And I’m relieved to hear it’s not Will Wheaton. Maybe I’ll google it after all.

HAG1417

Reaction score
Awesome my vin is now showing up in Cassens web site. No ship date or delivery date but this is progress. After seven months I will take progress.

mamasprig

Reaction score
Has anyone tracked their truck via cassens website? Does it actually show progress or just date/time for shipped and delivered? Mine shows up on their website, but it looks like it hasn’t actually shipped since that date and time is empty. Just curious if I’ll be able to obsessively track its progress once it does ship.
Mine didn’t show anything until I tracked the delivery receipt today and it showed that my truck was delivered right before 5pm. The dealership closed at 5 and we drove by right after and didn’t see any of the vehicles the delivery receipt quoted, so I’m hoping they pulled them in the garage to clean them up. Since everyone is sharing their vehicle names, mine is Black Betty. Should be picking her up tomorrow and I’ll post pictures.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Mine didn’t show anything until I tracked the delivery receipt today and it showed that my truck was delivered right before 5pm. The dealership closed at 5 and we drove by right after and didn’t see any of the vehicles the delivery receipt quoted, so I’m hoping they pulled them in the garage to clean them up. Since everyone is sharing their vehicle names, mine is Black Betty. Should be picking her up tomorrow and I’ll post pictures.
Most dealers have secondary lots. It was most likely dropped off there.

Users who are viewing this thread