5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

JST2

Reaction score
Thanks for all the follow up work you do! Thi s truck is. Now. at th e Dealer. Will pick up on Monday as I am just returning from a cruise.

truckless

Reaction score
Dealer at the 11th hour decided to finally talk numbers. "we have a $10k Market Adjustment on all special orders" and a "premium package for $4500 added to every vehicle".....neither of which were disclosed at the time of order or any of the other 1/2 dozen times I contacted them.

Bottom line they wanted nearly $91k OTD for a Rebel with a Sticker of $68k.

Geez...I am not even paying that in Canadian pesos for a decked out limited (minus the trailer reverse and camera stuff).

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stats on today's build sheets (2/16/22):

1645036267749.png

1645036285808.png

Ram-583

Reaction score
Already did.

Also lit them up on Dealer Rater.

Then Better Buisness Bureau

Next will be Yelp and Google Reviews.
I would just copy and paste your Dealer Rater review to their Facebook, Yelp, Instagram and Google pages! I would also send a copy of a screen shot of the Google Review to RAM Customer care and see if they actually follow-up with you. Nothing is worse than letting a business WILLFULLY and KNOWINGLY take advantage of someone!

mtnbikej

Reaction score
I would just copy and paste your Dealer Rater review to their Facebook, Yelp, Instagram and Google pages! I would also send a copy of a screen shot of the Google Review to RAM Customer care and see if they actually follow-up with you. Nothing is worse than letting a business WILLFULLY and KNOWINGLY take advantage of someone!

Im not on FB.

But have already left Negative Reviews on Yelp, Google, DealerRater, Cars.com

Plus filed complaints with Better Business Bureau and Ram Chat.

Deebeezie

Reaction score
Monday!!! I can't wait. It's killing me knowing it has been sitting there almost 2 weeks. Unfortunately still no pics from them. I guess I'll see it on Monday. And still waiting to hear back from the finance dept.
Man, @Xchief, I am excited for you! Monday will come sooner than you think.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Im not on FB.

But have already left Negative Reviews on Yelp, Google, DealerRater, Cars.com

Plus filed complaints with Better Business Bureau and Ram Chat.
what is weird is they are showing discounts on line

mtnbikej

Reaction score
what is weird is they are showing discounts on line

Yup.....I checked every one of the Rebels they have listed....not one has been built yet. When I asked about the Dealer Discounts of $5000 they had listed on all those......well we still mark them up $10k.

Yeah, shady/greedy stealership

I will add they did contact me today to see if I would take MSRP + taxes/fess. Sorry that boat sailed when you got greedy.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Hello everyone, with how much everything is changing week to week I was wondering: do I have to contact dealer to get the initial VIN or will ram Still email me when they get the order info etc? I ordered a 2017 and the dealer asked for email and name Etc and about 2 Weeks after ordering from the dealer ram Emailed me with a VIN and Said congrats on ordering etc etc. just making sure that is how it works still or how it works now? Ordered my 2022 Ram 1500 patriot blue Limited night edition a couple days ago.

Last edited:

bigramguy

Reaction score
It did.....and it didn't go well.

I looked up my truck build and searched for local inventory for ****s and giggles and found an exact match in Carlsbad, CA. I asked for an OTD price and they hit me with a $2k markup above MSRP (Ram website showed $69k) then an additional $3k more in useless "dealer add-ons". Not nearly as bad as yours but seems to be a southern california thing lol

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 33

jaws80

Reaction score
So I received an email from Ram Customer Care saying the estimated delivery date to the dealership is between 2/24 - 3/8, what are people's experiences with these dates? Dealer stated delivery in Early to mid March. I need to sell my current truck before the new one comes in and want to make sure I have enough time. Thanks

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Keep an eye on my Hydro blue Laramie for me! So Craig's the new guy?
New guy to me. Im not sure he's been there long. Maybe a year? LAst vehicle I ordered was my 2020 Challenger SP in December 2019. Came in June 2020 I think. I have to look. I only kept the car a few months. I dont think he was their when I picked up the Scat Pack. Again, He's a younger guy. I was watching Miami Vice in my 20's before he was born. I dont know him at all. And what I got from him in the 20 seconds we talked, he didn't care much either. That is my first impression. Could I be wrong....sure.

Lets put this in perspective. My original sales guy, whos now a friend, didnt know me at first and still picked me up from IUD airport when I bought my first 16' SRT from him. That's the difference. I NEVER got the answer "Im too busy" from Z. He always picked up the phone and shot the sh!t with me. I had a question, there was no email only bullsh!t. He'd answer the question in less than 20 seconds. THAT'S why I kept buying/leasing from him. Period.

This is a pic in Jan 2021 when I sold it to a local dealer... IMG_20210109_113222265_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread