5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Hey, mtnbikej did your truck arrive? Hope so!
It did.....and it didn't go well.

rickyf

Reaction score
It did.....and it didn't go well.

I just read your posts, really bad. I'm so sorry for you especially after waiting so long. My dealer assured me that they would honor the preferred 1% under invoice with the Tread Lightly program. I have the POC showing that so I'm crossing my fingers. Truck should be in next week. I'm about to sell my old Ford truck and another car in preparation for my new truck but now you got me nervous. Fingers crossed.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Due to the servers acting up starting last Friday I am running an additional evening scan for full production every night to clean up any that failed during the morning scan. I picked up another 273 VINs tonight bringing the total production for the day to 1200

rickyf

Reaction score
Anyone have any advice on taking delivery of my truck at the end of this month and getting the current promotion of 0% financing for 48 months or taking a gamble and waiting for March 1st to see if there's a better promotion for the Limited trucks. Apparently March is historically RAM truck month. I know we don't know for sure but if anyone has any thoughts I'd appreciate them. Thanks!

NotmyRamyet

Reaction score
Anyone have any advice on taking delivery of my truck at the end of this month and getting the current promotion of 0% financing for 48 months or taking a gamble and waiting for March 1st to see if there's a better promotion for the Limited trucks. Apparently March is historically RAM truck month. I know we don't know for sure but if anyone has any thoughts I'd appreciate them. Thanks!
Just picked up my Limited today after waiting since July. I had the same thought about waiting until March too. My advise is if you really want to do that and your truck comes in before March, DO NOT GO TO THE DEALER! After you see and smell that bad boy you won't leave it there 😏 I took mine home today with no regrets

Rooster1975

Reaction score

mamasprig

Reaction score
Met with the dealer tonight to discuss my trade-in. First thing he stated was the increase in price since my order but stated that I would not be subjected to that since I’m price-protected. My hubby was very happy hearing that since the window sticker was nearly 4k over what our firs POC stated. I dropped off my trade in after hours and saw a truck dropping off vehicles and got over excited. Mine wasn’t on there but Ram chat said between 2/17 and 2/25, and my dealer said my truck left the yard on a truck at 11:30 am yesterday, so I’m really hoping for Thursday or Friday.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
Dealer at the 11th hour decided to finally talk numbers. "we have a $10k Market Adjustment on all special orders" and a "premium package for $4500 added to every vehicle".....neither of which were disclosed at the time of order or any of the other 1/2 dozen times I contacted them.

Bottom line they wanted nearly $91k OTD for a Rebel with a Sticker of $68k.
Yikes. I paid $59 for $68 sticker. Got a haggle free experience and an awesome road trip. Most importantly, I left the dealer not feeling robbed of my money and as a happy customer that both parties got a win win from the deal.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
Definitely report them to Ram/Stellantis. When I ordered mine I was told that the manufacturer is taking fraudulent orders very seriously and penalizing dealerships that do it. They are also starting to penalize dealerships for markups and forced “packages”. They will restrict that dealership from being able to place customer orders because what they basically did was order a truck and pull that crap so you would back out so they can sell it on their lot like that, because some sucker that doesn’t know any better will pay it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would also file a claim with attorney General. Not sure how things are handled in Cali, but illinois takes these claims of unfair business practices seriously and penalize business for this!

rickyf

Reaction score
I got mine from a different SoCal dealer for $7k off msrp and they locked in the incentives that were available at the time I placed my order. If the incentives are better at delivery I can choose those instead. And my dealer has been actually keeping me in the loop the whole way, without me having to bug him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which dealer did you use?

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Monday!!! I can't wait. It's killing me knowing it has been sitting there almost 2 weeks. Unfortunately still no pics from them. I guess I'll see it on Monday. And still waiting to hear back from the finance dept.
oops...I think I sat in your truck when I was their a few days ago. There is a blue one and a red one. Wait, those were both Longhorns. I'm pretty sure I saw a Blue Limited in front. PLEASE let me know how it goes for you with Craig. I met him very very briefly.

I had a few beers with my original sales guy that sold me 5 vehicles prior. He told me just to be patient with the new guy.

Mine is in D1 from Koons with ESD of 3/16.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread