5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

BernieR

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I wonder if anyone here knows as a fact that if a customer ordered vehicle (with a POC ) is price locked in for the DEALER at that ordered price? I know I have read here that some of the discount dealers have honored that price when the vehicle finally actually came in months later and was several thousand dollars higher in MSRP but did those dealers eat the difference or claim to eat it or was it just a shuffle?

cheers,
B

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I wonder if anyone here knows as a fact that if a customer ordered vehicle (with a POC ) is price locked in for the DEALER at that ordered price? I know I have read here that some of the discount dealers have honored that price when the vehicle finally actually came in months later and was several thousand dollars higher in MSRP but did those dealers eat the difference or claim to eat it or was it just a shuffle?

cheers,
B
read this
which is at the bottom of the poc

subject to change.jpg

you need a special agreement with the dealers to be protected

BNJMN

Reaction score
I must not ever ask the questions the right way at Ram Chat - every time I have tried I either got that it wasn't scheduled. or that it is, but they can't tell me a date. Only dates I have ever gotten came from the dealer.

testcrewman

Reaction score
871 Build Sheets found today. 4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @ITSHUGE, @Ruffian, @kdawg, @testcrewman

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
120674 @ITSHUGEXIdahoWhiteLaramie
230585 @RuffianXArizonaSilverRebel
271572 @kdawgXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
290572 @testcrewmanXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
Thank you so much Triple B for this. However, when I click the link to view my BS, I get this "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator". All of the other BSs I was able to view. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you so much Triple B for this. However, when I click the link to view my BS, I get this "Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator". All of the other BSs I was able to view. Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!
It comes up for me, but the servers are still a little wonky. Try replacing the "ramtrucks" part with either "dodge", "jeep", or "chrysler".

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stellantis servers have been jacked since last Friday. Try this link instead

Build Sheet

UnclJim

Reaction score
I must not ever ask the questions the right way at Ram Chat - every time I have tried I either got that it wasn't scheduled. or that it is, but they can't tell me a date. Only dates I have ever gotten came from the dealer.
Mine wasn't scheduled either. Dealer checked yesterday no eta, just got email from dealer Rebel just arrived

mtnbikej

Reaction score
I would also file a claim with attorney General. Not sure how things are handled in Cali, but illinois takes these claims of unfair business practices seriously and penalize business for this!

In California, complaints like this go through the DMV.....and the CA DMV is so short staffed that it'd likely sit on someone's desk for eternity before it ever got investigated.

Xchief

Reaction score
oops...I think I sat in your truck when I was their a few days ago. There is a blue one and a red one. Wait, those were both Longhorns. I'm pretty sure I saw a Blue Limited in front. PLEASE let me know how it goes for you with Craig. I met him very very briefly.

I had a few beers with my original sales guy that sold me 5 vehicles prior. He told me just to be patient with the new guy.

Mine is in D1 from Koons with ESD of 3/16.
Keep an eye on my Hydro blue Laramie for me! So Craig's the new guy?

Hdtlamberth

Reaction score
Thank you! I stopped by to see my first order and it was amazing! Can't wait to get this one so that I can call it my own. View attachment 120758 View attachment 120759
Beautiful truck! When you get her home, could you take some more pictures of the entire truck to show how long it is, please? I ordered a 2022 Laramie crew cab with the 6’4” bed as well. It will definitely help give me a better perspective of how long the truck will be. Thanks man!

HAG1417

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

cheers,
B
I left the dealership with a signed agreement on price when I ordered. It was pretty much a normal sales agreement signed by dealership sales manager and myself. My build went from 77k MSRP in July to close to 81k MSRP now. I have been told by salesman that I am price locked. There is a box believe they can check when entering the order that price protects them. They then turn in paperwork to mothership and they reimburse the dealership the difference.

Benny the Jet

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals
I have to apologize up front. This is a bit of a rant. Long story short is I originally ordered back in August. The truck came in wrong/missing options and major paint issues in January. The dealer wouldn't/couldn't do anything. So they talked to the Rep and got approval to order me another one at EP pricing. So I ordered another one. Everything has been going a lot faster this time around. Monday I noticed that there are things missing on this build now. JRP- Passenger 2-Way Lumbar adjust, CAJ- Ventilated Seats, JPU- Driver 4-way Lumbar adjust, JRS- Passenger 4-way Lumbar adjust. I contacted the dealer on Monday of this week. Now they keep telling me that they reached out to the Rep and he hasn't gotten back to them. My scheduled build date is tomorrow! I am so frustrated! Has this happened to many of you? If so there is definitely something wrong with Ram's System including some of these "Dealers". Again I apologize for the rant. HAHAHAHA

Benny the Jet

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals
I have to apologize up front. This is a bit of a rant. Long story short is I originally ordered back in August. The truck came in wrong/missing options and major paint issues in January. The dealer wouldn't/couldn't do anything. So they talked to the Rep and got approval to order me another one at EP pricing. So I ordered another one. Everything has been going a lot faster this time around. Monday I noticed that there are things missing on this build now. JRP- Passenger 2-Way Lumbar adjust, CAJ- Ventilated Seats, JPU- Driver 4-way Lumbar adjust, JRS- Passenger 4-way Lumbar adjust. I contacted the dealer on Monday of this week. Now they keep telling me that they reached out to the Rep and he hasn't gotten back to them. My scheduled build date is tomorrow! I am so frustrated! Has this happened to many of you? If so there is definitely something wrong with Ram's System including some of these "Dealers". Again I apologize for the rant. HAHAHAHA
Frist time poster...........Long time stalker/ reader LOL

testcrewman

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! When you get her home, could you take some more pictures of the entire truck to show how long it is, please? I ordered a 2022 Laramie crew cab with the 6’4” bed as well. It will definitely help give me a better perspective of how long the truck will be. Thanks man!
This was my first order. It has since been sold. I should be picking up my new one from MD sometime in March. I will definitely post pics of it then. Until I can, here is a comparison I did between the 5'7" and 6'4" beds. I couldn't find any 6'4" beds in any of the dealer inventories, so I did this to give me an idea of the difference and what I'd be gaining. Comparison .jpg

fliptide

Reaction score
Bunch of pictures here.

JST2

Reaction score
Found 566 Window Stickers tonight. 8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @jaws80, @Bluebaloo, @milrad, @mamasprig, @JST2, @Cmousel, @jimmy718, @TSL

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103191 @jaws80XX
3​
CaliforniaWhiteRebel
112921 @BluebalooXX
1​
FloridaPatriotLonghorn
119938 @milradXX
1​
TexasWhiteLonghorn
122183 @mamasprigXX
2​