5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1174 Window Stickers tonight. 8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Mpgrimm2, @Ramcharger, @MarkParr, @NotmyRamyet, @itsmermf, @Gibson335, @GR8WHTE, @djhiltz

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119686 @Mpgrimm2XX
1​
South CarolinaBlueRebel
121079 @RamchargerXX
0​
IowaDelmonicoLaramie
122099 @MarkParrXX
0​
CaliforniaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
149798 @NotmyRamyetXX
2​
IndianaBlackLimited
214784 @itsmermfXX
8​
FloridaGraniteRebel
230502 @Gibson335XX
8​
ColoradoGraniteRebel
251398 @GR8WHTEXX
2​
IowaWhiteLaramie
267198 @djhiltzXX
15​
MinnesotaIvoryLimited

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting, just to confirm, that is for 267198? I have been working on tracking a few other key points and would have "guessed" you got your window sticker tonight or tomorrow. Do you have a VIN for your new order yet?
Yes 267198 was damaged I am told coming from a regional Manager. The BS was issued 1/26, I never did see a WS. I made some calls because the delay Lack of WS within a few days seemed odd To me. New VIN Is 1C6SRFHM5NN303527, suppsed to be same build, they indicated they “cloned“ my first order. They are guessing a ship date of 3/14, we will see….
Dang, I would be following up with your dealer, My guess was correct and you got your Window Sticker tonight. If the truck was damaged it seems odd that the factory would go so far as to still release the window sticker. Maybe it happened after the truck was finished and moved out of the factory though ?

SunnyS

Reaction score
Ergh I hope that badge the dealer put on the tailgate is easily removed. Can't stand when they put stuff on painted parts of a car. Put a sticker on the damn window instead!
Just use a hair dryer and get it hot it will come off with a little tug. You can use WD-40 to get the adhesive off that is still there

M02v8r

Reaction score
Finally was able to pick her up this week! Great riding truck and love the GT sound. Another thanks to everyone on this forum for their help on this journey. So glad to have my truck!

I will post some more pics when I get a chance.

Attachments

• Rebel.jpg
    Rebel.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
MAN o MAN i love that color combo!!!! It was this or the Patriot Blue / Night.... I chose Blue! But truth is, there's no wrong answer! Enjoy your new Beauty!
That is none other than the magical granite crystal, sir.

EDIT: oops i read that wrong i thought you were asking which color that was... my b.

djhiltz

Reaction score
Dang, I would be following up with your dealer, My guess was correct and you got your Window Sticker tonight. If the truck was damaged it seems odd that the factory would go so far as to still release the window sticker. Maybe it happened after the truck was finished and moved out of the factory though ?
I am guessing it was damaged after it was finished, they indicated it would be going to auction.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys, quick update, the scan started fine this morning but only made it about 20% through the list and then came to a screeching halt. Stellantis BS servers seem to be all but shut down currently as I am getting constant timeouts. My scan has slowed to the point that the estimated completion time is now tomorrow around noon. I have stopped the primary scan for now and have a secondary "testing" scan running that will kick off the full scan at the point it detects the server is responding in a timely manner again.

This list is NOT COMPLETE, but is what was found prior to the servers going down so I am posting it for now.

*EDIT* Updated table below, this is the complete member list for today (as of now). Full plant scan is still running and I will make another update with the rest the trucks produced when that finishes.

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112921 @BluebalooXFloridaPatriotLonghorn
119938 @milradXTexasWhiteLonghorn
121277 @Vakali72XCaliforniaWhiteRebel
149802 @New1500customramXLouisianaPatriotLonghorn
195802 @Big TupXVirginiaIvoryLonghorn
249320 @Hoodoo VoodooXLouisianaGraniteLimited

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys, quick update, the scan started fine this morning but only made it about 20% through the list and then came to a screeching halt. Stellantis BS servers seem to be all but shut down currently as I am getting constant timeouts. My scan has slowed to the point that the estimated completion time is now tomorrow around noon. I have stopped the primary scan for now and have a secondary "testing" scan running that will kick off the full scan at the point it detects the server is responding in a timely manner again.

This list is NOT COMPLETE, but is what was found prior to the servers going down so I am posting it for now.

VINSERIES
112921 @BluebalooLonghorn
119938 @milradLonghorn
121277 @Vakali72Rebel
149802 @New1500customramLonghorn
195802 @Big TupLonghorn
249320 @Hoodoo VoodooLimited
You finally did it! You broke the server. 😉

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was checking up on my own BS on the Equipment Listing website and it was taking forever so I wondered if they were down. It eventually picked back up again though. Must have been something going on.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Of course thats how it works out, mess with it for 2 hours and finally decide to make a post that the servers are down and then they come back online only minutes later. Scan is running now, update to come soon.

Users who are viewing this thread