5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it possible they only gave you the options that were included in your packages when you ordered? I recall that, "back in the day," the digital rear view mirror and HUD were only available in the Tech Package, which your signature does not indicate you ordered. I know the "new" LL1 package includes them, but you ordered before then, so maybe they are only building your truck to the specs that existed when you ordered?
When I reordered and got the LL1 package it did not include HUD or digital rear view. But when it was built in late December both were included. Enjoying the HUD but haven used the rear view much

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of.... Just went to my dealer, my status is listed as "KZP – Truck is sent offsite to a vendor location for shipping". And he said it looks like it's on its way to East Brookfield, MA. from there its a short hop to the dealer. Also weird, Cassens is listed as the carrier but their site gives me no info. Whatevs tho, the Inventory manager at my dealer is a good guy (fellow Vet so that also helps) and he brought me back to his office and put all the info up on the screen and went thru it. He thinks that Ram's email to me saying "the week of 2/27" sounds reasonable. can't wait! 🤞🤞

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
Finally picked it up from the dealer. Truck has been great so far expect for the uconnect system. They are going to replace the bluetooth/wifi antenna monday. Have been having some glitches with the system. They did a hard reset and so far besides the bluetooth and wifi not seeing any networks truck has been solid so far.
1644634342549.png
1644634376740.png

1Raider

Reaction score
Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Bigteeze

Reaction score
Finally picked it up from the dealer. Truck has been great so far expect for the uconnect system. They are going to replace the bluetooth/wifi antenna monday. Have been having some glitches with the system. They did a hard reset and so far besides the bluetooth and wifi not seeing any networks truck has been solid so far.
View attachment 120363
View attachment 120364
What type of sidesteps are those? I like them.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should try it out full time.....just old school I guess. I'm an old dawg so it takes a while to get used to new fangled stuff!
I forced myself to use it for several weeks, just to get used to it before I gave up. But now I don’t mind it…in fact it has a few advantages. No obstructions (like C pillars or rear window frame). Very good lighting at night.
But a few disadvantages. You can’t look at yourself in the mirror (never realized I did that until I couldn’t). Can’t look at my kid in the rear seat. But the biggest disadvantage: When I parallel park on a street and need to check behind me before I open my door into traffic. Turns out the mirror doesn’t work when the ignition is off. And since I also auto-stow the side mirrors to avoid them being hit by traffic, I can’t see anything behind me without turning my body completely around.
The solution is to flip the rear view mirror down to the regular position. Then flip it back to digital when I start back up to drive away. What a pain.
First world problems.

Users who are viewing this thread