5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
was able to get mine and thanks for the heads up. I was reading the fine print and it states Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. so, my question is since we have only ordered not purchased then we are good to use this, am I understanding this correctly
Yeah, you're good. It's not a purchase until money has exchanged hands.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, you're good. It's not a purchase until money has exchanged hands.
Dammit... i already put my entire down payment in on order. Welp, i'll still try and if my truck shows up before the deadline, AND i can't use it. my code will be up for grabs to one of you guys (not sure if that would work either since they send it to ME... but worth a shot. I'd hate to see it go to waste.)

Lostonetoo

Reaction score
Dammit... i already put my entire down payment in on order. Welp, i'll still try and if my truck shows up before the deadline, AND i can't use it. my code will be up for grabs to one of you guys (not sure if that would work either since they send it to ME... but worth a shot. I'd hate to see it go to waste.)
I had to put down a deposit $1000 when ordering so finger crossed, they will still let me use it.

testcrewman

Reaction score
Was it a down payment or a non-refundable deposit? I don't think the deposit counts as payment for the vehicle. I thought you only actually pay for the vehicle once it is in the dealership's possession.

ccelia

Reaction score
Anyone else still able to get the pop-up? I have tried on several computers and don't get the pop-up.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
It rides so amazing. After test driving every half ton on the market I thought I knew what I was getting. This truck has far exceeded my expectations so far.

Understatement. I was in a 2022 Escalade uber a few weeks back and I swear the Ram rides better and is more luxurious inside that the Escalade.

Last edited:

milrad

Reaction score
i already did it and I got it this morning. Assuming it's my VPN tricking Ram's website.

Try going to every page. click things.
This was what I did as well. I started spec'ing a 22 Ram and towards the end of the process it popped up. Took a couple minutes to get the email.

testcrewman

Reaction score
This was what I did as well. I started spec'ing a 22 Ram and towards the end of the process it popped up. Took a couple minutes to get the email.
I just tried it and the only pop-up is to sign up for email alerts. I think the deal is over with. I'm just glad I am a member here! I would never have known about the rebate if it wasn't for you guys!! Over 24 hours and I haven't received my email. No matter, I took a screen shot of my code and sent that to Renae at MD. She said I'm good to go and will apply it along with my other incentives once I purchase the truck.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was it a down payment or a non-refundable deposit? I don't think the deposit counts as payment for the vehicle. I thought you only actually pay for the vehicle once it is in the dealership's possession.

Well it was “refundable until it goes into production” which I’ve never heard before but there’s also never been all this whacky pandemic related crap before either. And it was much more sizable than any “deposit” I’ve ever put down so, idk. But we’ll see. They guy at my dealer seems pretty cool so. The other thing he said is we locked in everything but could take advantage of any new incentives when it comes in too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just tried it and the only pop-up is to sign up for email alerts. I think the deal is over with. I'm just glad I am a member here! I would never have known about the rebate if it wasn't for you guys!! Over 24 hours and I haven't received my email. No matter, I took a screen shot of my code and sent that to Renae at MD. She said I'm good to go and will apply it along with my other incentives once I purchase the truck.

Keep goin. That was my first one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t see my truck on the spreadsheet - NN302823

Thank you
It can take a few days before you show up on the spreadsheet. Triple_B runs some validations before adding entries there (and it’s not necessarily every day). But your data is in the list, and your vin is being watched.

Users who are viewing this thread