5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

phil-wi

Reaction score
1180 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @GoBigRam, @nightowl32, @JD8360R, @rybozome, @phil-wi, @falueta2408, @Egaitan100

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
121279 @GoBigRamXNebraskaGraniteRebel
165416 @nightowl32XKentuckyGraniteRebel
192723 @JD8360RXIndianaIvoryLimited
192956 @rybozomeXMontanaGraniteRebel
247950 @phil-wiXLouisianaGraniteLimited
266604 @falueta2408XHawaiiPatriotLimited
289186 @Egaitan100XTexasPatriotLaramie
Awesome! The excitement level is crazy. Thanks for tracking this stuff for us.

GTRam

Reaction score
To you great guru's of information.......

My dealer updated me with the status of my new GT RAM Rebel (NN248807).

He said it is sitting at the out gate, still in Sterling Heights..........

Does anyone know what that means?

LBTRS

Reaction score
My dealer sucks, no communication or response to emails. Is there any way to find a estimated delivery date outside of the dealer? I have the window sticker and the last (and only) POC I received says estimated ship day of 1/26/21 but don't know if it actually shipped.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used "The Tint Guy" in Kennesaw for tint and PPF. Right next door is "Next Level Detailing" and they will do the ceramic. Went through the same process with my wife's Audi and doing the same for the truck. Hopefully I'll get it back Friday.

I cannot say enough good things about BOTH of these shops! Thanks to @jimothy for the recommendation!
What do they charge for PPF? My inlaws live in Kennesaw so I'm there a decent amount.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What do they charge for PPF? My inlaws live in Kennesaw so I'm there a decent amount.
Can't put my hands on the invoice at the moment but the total for tint and PPF was 1,229 For both they needed to keep it two days. I'll edit this reply when I get to the invoice. If you decide to use them, talk to Rob, he runs the place and is a very knowledgeable and a nice guy.

mike146

Reaction score
I think it is regional. In my region it is 0% for 48 months, or $1000 cash allowance. Need to check your regional incentives.
yes...I am in Northeast. sorry for any confusion or false hope.

jent

Reaction score
My dealer sucks, no communication or response to emails. Is there any way to find a estimated delivery date outside of the dealer? I have the window sticker and the last (and only) POC I received says estimated ship day of 1/26/21 but don't know if it actually shipped.
You can provide your vin to the chat here for an update: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge

Cocheese

Reaction score
I was told that my truck should arrive at the dealer between 2/7 and 2/16. I am beyond excited !! I was going through my paperwork and realized that the price has increased by $1985.00. My build sheet has the base price of $63210.00. I just pulled down my window sticker, the price is $64995.00. What funny is that I just used the RAM website to build my truck, it, has the base price of $64095!!!. Do I have to bare the price increase when I take delivery/ I did sign contract of sale showing the price, taxes etc because I had to put down a non-refundable deposit. But, since there wasn't a VIN assigned, all of the info were blanked out. What do you guys think?

build sheet.jpg window sticker.PNG Capture ram website.PNG

LBTRS

Reaction score
You can provide your vin to the chat here for an update: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge
Thanks so much, didn't know about that.

Edited to add: It worked, got the info I needed. Thanks again... Wendy (2/1/2022, 10:47:17 AM): Thank you, I can see your order is in transit to your dealer! We have an ETA window of 02/14/2022 - 02/24/2022.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online