5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Am I the only one that is still waiting to pick up my truck due to the factory invoice issue? The dealer is honoring my price from August and my discounts, but the invoice from the factory is $3800 higher, the dealer need an updated invoice before I can take delivery. They said it could take a few weeks. The truck was delivered last tuesday.
Keep us posted. My truck should be delivered in a week and have the same kind of promise from my dealer.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
triple_b is reporting on the trx forum that the window sticker server is down so there will not be any window stickers tonight.
Triple_b said he will keep monitoring the servers and report when something shows up.
Window Sticker servers went down not long after my scan last night, and have been off since then. I have attempted scans every 30 mins starting at 9pm with the most recent being 5 mins ago at midnight. No results as of now but will continue to monitor things. The BS server still seems to be responding so as of now hopefully that means I will have a morning update for BS.

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
Window Sticker servers went down not long after my scan last night, and have been off since then. I have attempted scans every 30 mins starting at 9pm with the most recent being 5 mins ago at midnight. No results as of now but will continue to monitor things. The BS server still seems to be responding so as of now hopefully that means I will have a morning update for BS.
You do enough. A day or two isn't gonna kill us. Sit back have a drink enjoy life.

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
Mine says sierra mountain transport but that's the name of the UP hub all the fca cars are stored till trucks pick them up to deliver to dealers

tomme12

Reaction score

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Okay I am so confused......did my pickup get on the wrong train or is this really the logic of BNSF? My destination by rail is Laurel, MT. This pickup has gone from Michigan to Kansas City - back to Illinois - up to Wisconsin and now it is in Dilworth, Minnesota. Is it really going to go around to Washington and back to Montana? This is the map I found online I hope it is wrong. I ordered 7-29 got my WS 12-31 this has been a damn nightmare!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-103336_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-103336_Drive.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 56

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Okay I am so confused......did my pickup get on the wrong train or is this really the logic of BNSF? My destination by rail is Laurel, MT. This pickup has gone from Michigan to Kansas City - back to Illinois - up to Wisconsin and now it is in Dilworth, Minnesota. Is it really going to go around to Washington and back to Montana? This is the map I found online I hope it is wrong. I ordered 7-29 got my WS 12-31 this has been a damn nightmare!!!
Where did you get this map?? I got a window sticker 3 weeks ago and have no idea what the status is of shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online